martin kelly

So a shit right back who can't play a centre half replaces Cahill whilst Micah who can play centre half as well as right back doesn't get a look in. A team that struggled to finish 8th and was nearer the bottom of the table than the top is now supplying five players to the England squad of whom four shouldn't be anywhere near representing their country. I just hope Micah tells England to fuck off if they pick him for the Olympics!

richards refused to go on the standby list when he was told he ws not in the squad - prob woy being an arse but since the dopey twat had pierce call icah and tell him he was not in the squad i cannot blame micah for the manner in which he has acted

no time for woy now he is a grade 1 clown

richards is better by far (maybe he is too hard of a tackler!) but it s fine for me, micah will grow as a player and has proved it this year. i d love to see city players rested so they are fresh to hit the ground running at the start of the season.

milner needs more game time!

wow just wow. Surely the fact that johnson is dogshit and still keeps him on the bench says he nowehere near international standard.

Richards seriously must have call caught banging a execs wife att he fa to be so far down on roys list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.