Martin O'neill...

1961_vintage said:
He was being quoted today as saying that had the situation been reversed in May and it had been City losing the title, the Sunderland fans would have taken the piss out of us just as they did to the rags (eg doing the poznan).

Don't believe this for a second. Is he really that disconnected from the reality that the vast majority of fans despise those rag bastards?

Do you honestly believe that Sunderland's fans wouldn't have took the piss out of us had we lost it there? Deluded.

Not the only overrated Prem manager. Redknapp is another one who gets on my tits. Won a FA cup, but likes to leave clubs in financial shit. He's a gob shite.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The biggest myth in football.

Stamps his feet,dancing up and down the touch line but in reality he really is an average manager at best

Agree.
How these people get bigged up in the press is unbelievable.
But theres an old boys network between managers headed by
Baconface and if you join his club thene you are promoted far
above your talent.
Surprised their Darren is not managing England.

citykev28 said:
1961_vintage said:
He was being quoted today as saying that had the situation been reversed in May and it had been City losing the title, the Sunderland fans would have taken the piss out of us just as they did to the rags (eg doing the poznan).

Don't believe this for a second. Is he really that disconnected from the reality that the vast majority of fans despise those rag bastards?

Do you honestly believe that Sunderland's fans wouldn't have took the piss out of us had we lost it there? Deluded.

Hi Deluded - no I don't. But I do think that what they served-up to the rags by doing the poz went beyond the level of piss-taking they would have given us or any other Club.

Don't think he's a bad guy, or the worst manager.

But at the tail end of last season people were saying to fuck Bobby off for him.....

Don't think I laughed so much in my entire life!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
giokingkladze said:
Prob get sacked just before we play them
And beat us on new manager bounce. the manager will be some old utd reject

That's normally the way mate. I think he found his level in Scotland in a league which contained 2 teams. Fucking awful manager.

He did ok at Villa to be fair, we were neck and neck with them a couple of seasons ago for 4th place. My mate who's a huge Sunderland fan says he's just inherited a not so good squad that will take 3 years at the very least to turn around. An American in charge there (Ellis Short), will he get the time probably not. He used to play for us, did ok nothing special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.