Martin O'Neill

Fook me. The luminaries being touted on Talk Shite include BFS, the Elephant Man and Gollum as well as Big Mick. Basically any dinosaur who’s currently jobless.

Perhaps they just don’t like the Irish.

What about that bloke that did Catch Phrase on the telly, he was Irish, but I think it's going to be Dion Dublin as they've already named their capital city in his honour.

Good riddance. I went to about a half a dozen games in the past decade and only seen 1 goal ever.

O'Neill is an absolute fraud of a manager. Never, ever managed anyone with any ambition.

Keane should never have been allowed back in and was hired purely because O'Neill never had any backbone to deal with players, so used this scumbag as a henchman.

Souness for me, he's exactly what the team needs now and is in Ireland all the time these days. But they'll go cheap and give it to Robbie Fecking Keane or something.

This job is second only to the rags job in terms of the lack of quality in the squad and toxicity.... Keane should not be anywhere near any professional football team, he’s fuckin useless in every way ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.