Martin Skrtel anyone?

Free agent after leaving Turkish club, so no transfer fee required

Bags of experience and could do a job for remainder of the season and would make pipping LFC to the title again even sweeter, if an ex-Red helped.

Don't like to see only two recognized centre-backs in the squad with a gruelling season just started..... should have gone for Harry Maguire (he would have definitely picked City over United).
When did we change our name to LCFC Wombat?

Give the OP a break, they obviously realised that Stones and Laporte are out injured.

Don’t worry though, Fernandinho didn’t put a foot wrong and we can always play Bravo in goal and Ederson anywhere on the pitch (yeah I did see his shite challenge vs Spurs.

Failing that Eric Garcia has played well in his 3 Carabou cup games and Joel Latibeudiere is back from injury, playing well for EDS and called up for England U20’s. So I can see Pep benching one of these 2.

No need for the Slovakian octopus.

Free agent after leaving Turkish club, so no transfer fee required

Bags of experience and could do a job for remainder of the season and would make pipping LFC to the title again even sweeter, if an ex-Red helped.

Don't like to see only two recognized centre-backs in the squad with a gruelling season just started..... should have gone for Harry Maguire (he would have definitely picked City over United).

Your username sums you up perfectly, and I'm not referring to the LCFC part. Jog on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.