Martin Skrtel anyone?

Absolutely gutted about Aymeric, I yelled when it happened, that said, it will be dealt with brilliantly. Nowadays we never panic, It's not Pep's our the bosses of our Club's style. CTID.

Come to think of it, dealing with the vagaries of football probably stimulates Pep and his team.

Any news re Aymeric?

We could but Messi and not be able to play him til January, apart from maybe in the CL games.

PL registration window shut weeks ago.

Free agent after leaving Turkish club, so no transfer fee required

Bags of experience and could do a job for remainder of the season and would make pipping LFC to the title again even sweeter, if an ex-Red helped.

Don't like to see only two recognized centre-backs in the squad with a gruelling season just started..... should have gone for Harry Maguire (he would have definitely picked City over United).

Y O U T H ' S, F F S.

Can you imagine what they would think if we signed that fucking red has been, sometimes in moments of adversity a youngster gets his chance and he takes it, saving us a fortune in the market and also bringing one through of our own, it needs to start happening a little bit more often for me and for another thing, he would be like the agent within and you could never trust him if he was playing against LFC or anybody else for that matter.

Leicester fan who has liked Man City since the 70's..... lighten up lads, thought it was United fans who were so far up their own ar$e$, not you lot.

I could be onboard with your border point but not the individual mentioned, for a variety of reasons which people have already posted. Him being shite 5 years ago and unlikely to have improved since, being the main one from my perspective

We could do with an experienced, free, centre back to help out. What’s Martin Demichellis doing these days........

Free agent after leaving Turkish club, so no transfer fee required

Bags of experience and could do a job for remainder of the season and would make pipping LFC to the title again even sweeter, if an ex-Red helped.

Don't like to see only two recognized centre-backs in the squad with a gruelling season just started..... should have gone for Harry Maguire (he would have definitely picked City over United).

with all due respect Mrs Skrtl, Martin is not quite our level. Good luck for another club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.