Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Sure, they could play a front 3 of CRap7, Cavani and Tyler upfront..

Combined age of 230 years..

They couldn't do any fkin worse than today with that combo..

We just need to show a bit of interest in Tyler and the rags will have him snapped up pronto..!
I think they could have added the GPC to their midfield and it would have meant more trouble than we actually encountered!

I don't usually get too annoyed by Tyler, but admittedly I was somewhat irritated by his reaction to a Bernardo piece of skill during the 2nd half spell when United's early momentum had gone.
Aye….the arrogance comment, just imagine the rags being 2 nil up & Fake Ron did that, the Ol **** would cream his pants, Bernie was playing a level above everyone else and he wanted to rub their arrogant faces in it, I bloody love the fella, can’t work out if he hates the rags or dips more (nice problem to have!) Tyler did nothing but roll out useless stats that favoured the rags about the derby from previous years at 0-1 at 0-2 him & Neville where consoling themselves by almost pitying their performance, gave us no credit whatsoever

I think they could have added the GPC to their midfield and it would have meant more trouble than we actually encountered!
Especially with our midfielders bypassing him, he might have panicked, thought he was on a motorway, took his shorts down and shat himself.
Still, I suppose the pile of shite would have been more mobile than Maguire

Aye….the arrogance comment, just imagine the rags being 2 nil up & Fake Ron did that, the Ol **** would cream his pants, Bernie was playing a level above everyone else and he wanted to rub their arrogant faces in it, I bloody love the fella, can’t work out if he hates the rags or dips more (nice problem to have!) Tyler did nothing but roll out useless stats that favoured the rags about the derby from previous years at 0-1 at 0-2 him & Neville where consoling themselves by almost pitying their performance, gave us no credit whatsoever
Agree entiirely about Tyler, but in fairness to Neville he gave us lots of compliments throughout the game.

He said we weren’t arrogant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.