Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Surely the production geniuses at Sky know his time in the gantry is up?

He’s been an utter dullard for the best part of 10 years now - though he seemingly rolls back the years for rag moments.

Was lucky enough to be at OT today, but seeing the Sky highlights said enough. And he apparently called Bernardo arrogant for that liquid back heel? I just can’t believe this guy is still the voice of Sky games. I’ll celebrate the day he’s gone

Is his background known? Rag fan from young? I have to wonder if it’s just us carrying a ‘victim’ mindset here or we genuinely get special treatment?

He’s been an utter dullard for the best part of 10 years now - though he seemingly rolls back the years for rag moments.

Was lucky enough to be at OT today, but seeing the Sky highlights said enough. And he apparently called Bernardo arrogant for that liquid back heel? I just can’t believe this guy is still the voice of Sky games. I’ll celebrate the day he’s gone

Is his background known? Rag fan from young? I have to wonder if it’s just us carrying a ‘victim’ mindset here or we genuinely get special treatment?

Yeah, he was bang out of order, basically calling it showboating.

When was the last time you heard him say Show Pony's shimmy/ stepover was 'arrogant' or 'disrespectful' to the oppo?

He's a FoC and needs gone ASA.

Tried to have a bit of banter with him a few years back as he came up onto Colin Bell Level 3 before a derby. As he walked by I literally said remember there are 2 teams today Martin. I didn’t swear or anything from nowhere Graeme le Saux appeared started calling me a wanker and then Tyler comes over saying he’s a working class fan of some lower league side who constantly gets abuse. I said that I was sure the salary eased the pain and city staff ushered him and Le Saux off. Fucking bizarre incident and underlined what a total twat he is for me.

Like referees is it possible to find a commentator who won't be a complete t*at I doubt it

Sounded like he was at a funeral yesterday. Him and Ratboy sounded close to tears. His blatant bias is disgusting. People pay money to hear commentary on a game, not on who he thinks should win and tapers his comments. No mention of £85M Sancho, or £65M Van DeR Beek etc etc. Yet if we had brought in Grealish, the price tag would have been mentioned constantly. He’s a vile bitter cancer that’s been allowed to grow and do what he wants, he needs to go, but SKY won’t because of his Aguero moment.

Do those people who complain about Tyler and Sky also go over to the rag megastore and complain when they can't get a City shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.