Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Tyler is responsible for the demise of commentating. A commentator should help the viewer enjoy the game to give insight of what is happening, illuminate things, to be the eyes of the viewer. Tyler writes his script and fits it in to the match aimlessly muttering away, dangerous as it allows a bias view. Co-commentators, expert, tend to give another bias view
Long gone are the days of Barry Davis a man who painted a picture for the viewer without any set-agenda

Tyler is responsible for the demise of commentating. A commentator should help the viewer enjoy the game to give insight of what is happening, illuminate things, to be the eyes of the viewer. Tyler writes his script and fits it in to the match aimlessly muttering away, dangerous as it allows a bias view. Co-commentators, expert, tend to give another bias view
Long gone are the days of Barry Davis a man who painted a picture for the viewer without any set-agenda
For me he was the best

Shame we didn't go back to the time wasting like we did a few years back when Jesus and Walker were just flicking the ball off the rags and winning throw ins and corners. He might have exploded with our "arrogance".

When he called Bernardo for showboating I looked at my lad and said did he just say that. What a bitter old ****. He commentates like he doesn't want to hurt little yonner Gary's feelings.

He did come to life though when that preener had their only shot.

He said something like "it's to early for show boating or arrogance they might earn the right to show boat but not for arrogance" lol

He said something like "it's to early for show boating or arrogance they might earn the right to show boat but not for arrogance" lol
Following the goal he went into mourning until the Ronaldo shot when his voice clearly went up a few tones. By the time the show-boat comment came along he’d slipped right back into full mourning and it was a real show of anger at what we were doing to them.

For this reason alone I cancelled my sky sports subscription. Just cannot abide him and Neville and their blatant biased commentary. Even his ‘it’s live’ shout just prior to kick off is an out and out embarrassment.

For the record he’s allegedly a Woking fan. Also for the records he’s a grade A ****.
I did the same years ago. Their whole product is designed and delivered around appealing to the followers of 2 clubs and 2 clubs only. We are not one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.