Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Could only watch first 62 minutes of last night’s fixture as had urgent business to attend to after the second goal, but in that time we had the ‘Three Amigos’ the obligatory ‘Bobby’ and a new one as far as I am aware - Close up of Salah warming up - ‘The great man’. Please retire

are we still top of the league by one point or have the media given them the title already

Could only watch first 62 minutes of last night’s fixture as had urgent business to attend to after the second goal, but in that time we had the ‘Three Amigos’ the obligatory ‘Bobby’ and a new one as far as I am aware - Close up of Salah warming up - ‘The great man’. Please retire
he was trending on tweeter last night liverpool fans asking who had died when liverpool scored both goals and listening back he wasnt for some reason over enthused, but the rest of the shite bobby and 3 amigos only the rags get this attention

Thank god he didn't refer to Smith-Rowe as the Croydon De Bruyne. Makes my skin crawl whenever he does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.