Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Every sensible fan knows his comments are truthful.

His commentaries are so cringingly awful and biased that it’s been many years since I’ve had reason to compliment him but “at long long last” it’s time to say well said Martin

They say there's no smoke without fire, and I don't care what anybody says Liverpool fans were as much to blame
yes, the police and Sheffield Wednesday poor ground safety standards added to the day, but scousers were always at it up and down the country even in Europe they would riot and loot shops and pubs

Look,what happened at Hillsborough was awful and shocking and the cover up as well was disgusting,but there was a hooligan element involved as well .
I lived in Sheffield for many years after going to uni there and still work there. I've lost count of the number of accounts of absolutely appalling behaviour of Liverpool fans that day. One I heard at our daughter's football last season - a bus driver's accounts of Liverpool fans being off their heads and out of control - it was "like "the wild west" on his bus. Liverpool fans pissing over the walls into folk's front gardens, being abusive and not giving a fuck etc

Sure, the Police had overall responsibility, fucked up majorly and several of them lied and covered up, and still are. The Wednesday ground didn't have a safety certificate, the FA should never have put the game there given previous experiences, yet.....those scousers who turned up without tickets, hoping to push their way in, have blood on their hands. They too contributed to the deaths of their fellow fans. Their behaviour put weak inexperienced match commander and others under pressure that they couldn't handle and the SYPolice failed in their handling. If ticketless unruly Liverpool fans hadnt been present it would have been far less likely to have happened. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

I lived in Sheffield for many years after going to uni there and still work there. I've lost count of the number of accounts of absolutely appalling behaviour of Liverpool fans that day. One I heard at our daughter's football last season - a bus driver's accounts of Liverpool fans being off their heads and out of control - it was "like "the wild west" on his bus. Liverpool fans pissing over the walls into folk's front gardens, being abusive and not giving a fuck etc

Sure, the Police had overall responsibility, fucked up majorly and several of them lied and covered up, and still are. The Wednesday ground didn't have a safety certificate, the FA should never have put the game there given previous experiences, yet.....those scousers who turned up without tickets, hoping to push their way in, have blood on their hands. They too contributed to the deaths of their fellow fans. Their behaviour put weak inexperienced match commander and others under pressure that they couldn't handle and the SYPolice failed in their handling. If ticketless unruly Liverpool fans hadnt been present it would have been far less likely to have happened. Nothing will convince me otherwise.
But the report exonerated them didn’t it @prestwichblue

This is an absolute perfect case study of how Liverpool totally control the media.
One single word out of place about them and they swarm all over it. Club official's,
MP's, Mayors etc demanding apologies, demanding corrections and demanding resignations
and getting them almost instantaneously. The result being that any one working in the football / sports media channels dare not even think about criticising them in any way whatsoever. It's just not worth the risk.
So they go the other way. They consciously blow smoke up their arses on a continuous basis to be on the safe side.
This is how Liverpool have weaponised Hillsborough and have the media on their knees
in front of them. It's a media strategy that has been formulated, developed and implemented over time
and they have got it absolutely down to a tee. Very clever actually but totally nauseating at the same time.
Spot on.

But the report exonerated them didn’t it @prestwichblue
They have been absolved of any blame from the incidents in Paris too,despite evidence on film showing otherwise.....its no fucking coincidence wherever these insufferable cunts go,shit always accompanies them.

Instead of offering them excuse after excuse.....its long overdue that they should be called out for their catalogue of despicable behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.