Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

MickyBenno81

Sorry if posted already, couldn't see a post - been biting my tongue for the past few months about this twat.

Biased is an understatement - he couldn't control himself when Sunderland scored their winner against us, and yesterday he was arse licking everything Utd did and jizzed his kecks when they got their equaliser. 'miraculous' etc etc

Surprised no-one else has picked up on this cnut. Sky might as well be done with it and call themselves Mutv

MickyBenno81 said:
Sorry if posted already, couldn't see a post - been biting my tongue for the past few months about this twat.

Biased is an understatement - he couldn't control himself when Sunderland scored their winner against us, and yesterday he was arse licking everything Utd did and jizzed his kecks when they got their equaliser. 'miraculous' etc etc

Surprised no-one else has picked up on this cnut. Sky might as well be done with it and call themselves Mutv
They will have, it's a dead cert.

Agreed.... When Chelsea had a few attempts right at the end, I think Cahill had one whisked over the bar and De Gay saved a decent shot from Mata, he commentated on these events as though they were just throw-ins or substitutions... No over-excitement like its the best game ever etc etc... But when the rags scored a few penalties or their goal to equalise, you would think it was Sky Fanzone.

But as said: if you dont like it, dont pay for it ;)

hes a cockhead. rooney loses the ball and its cos he has such a wonderful footballing brain. wtf ??, i nearly puked all over my laptop yesterday when he said that !

Gonna have to stick the cnut on mute. Been going on for far too long now to call it a coincidence or paranoia.

I don't know what happened to Tyler, I'm sure he never used to be such a rag-loving sycophant, I used to respect and enjoy his commentary. It might be part of his job now to subscribe to Sky's rag worship, giving him no choice, or maybe he is personally on the bitter-about-City bandwagon. He is so deadpan when we attack nowadays and can barely keep it in his pants when our opposition attacks.

Completely unprofessional and a disgrace to his trade. Sooner he retires the fucking better. I'm almost physically sick when I listen to this **** stroking himself over Rooney.

LoveCity said:
I don't know what happened to Tyler, I'm sure he never used to be such a rag-loving sycophant, I used to respect and enjoy his commentary. It might be part of his job now to subscribe to Sky's rag worship, giving him no choice, or maybe he is personally on the bitter-about-City bandwagon. He is so deadpan when we attack nowadays and can barely keep it in his pants when our opposition attacks.

The problem is he doesn't have Andy Gray to reign in his stupidness anymore

Martin Tyler has gone way down in my estimation as a commentator over the years. What puzzles me is that this is a man who covered a lot of our games for Granada - the 10-1 vs Huddersfield, and the promotion game at Bradford being 2 notable examples - so you would expect him to have some kind of attachment to us (without actually being biased in favour of us of course) but if anything these days he definitely seems to have it in for us.

I didn't watch yesterday's match apart from the last couple of minutes but I can well imagine him fawning all over the Rags. Just as bad, if not worse, was hearing his voice literally break when Sunderland scored that last minute winner against us last month. Now I can remember Tyler commentating on matches going back at least 30 years and I swear that I have never heard him cream his pants so much as he did over that goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.