Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

SKY #wewankoverunited SPORTS made me laugh.

After our game "City face a huge task in reclaiming a challenge in the title race"

After the rags game "United right back in the mix for the title race"

1 POINT FFS. 1 lousy point!!!

Gutted as each and every one of us on here but just about had the stomach to watch the goals again as watching it live you are caught in the moment. I am not getting on the "agenda" bandwagon although we all know that Manchester City FC are not wanted at the top.

I ask you all to just listen to the commentary when the goals go in.

1-0 Tyler screams at the top of his voice as Sterlling scores
2-0 Tyler screams at the top of his voice as Skirtel heads in
2-1 Silence as Silva scores and then a token gesture
2-2 Silence again and you actually here a sigh and a groan ( I think the groan comes from Neville ) before they even acknowledge that City have equalised.
3-2 Tyler screams like a lunatic when the winner goes in

It really is disgraceful that the biase is that obviously blatant. He is paid to be a professional commentator, it might as well of been LFC TV, It was the same in the Derby the other week.

I can take getting beat and we are still in the mix if we win our two games in hand and after that today I want this title more than the first one. I want Tyler to choke on his microphone.

Proud of our impeccable support again and the clubs tributes to the 96 was also a touch of class from our fantastic football club !

To Vinny, hold your head high " City love you more than you will know "
To the Sheikh , keep pumping your billions into our club !
To Sky, the Media and all the other haters , Manchester City are not going away, your precious big 4 has been smashed for ever !
And Finally to you Martin Fucking Tyler, you bitter old twat, you are a disgrace to your profession,

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xguxP2NiSc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xguxP2NiSc</a>

Agree. I looked at the matches thread on RedCafe and they said the same thing. Sounded really sad for our goals. That's why I don't buy the Daily Mail or subscribe to Sky. It's deplorable to fund either if you are a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.