Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Biased red twat. At least Clive tlydsley admits he's a rag.. His commentary is so unprofessional and anti-city it's unreal.. How old is he? Time too start dodging his coffin in some old folks home soon ,boring people about his biased commentary of old!! Please fuck off and retire

Burtonrdblue said:
Biased red twat. At least Clive tlydsley admits he's a rag.. His commentary is so unprofessional and anti-city it's unreal.. How old is he? Time too start dodging his coffin in some old folks home soon ,boring people about his biased commentary of old!! Please fuck off and retire
We also noticed it. Was very quiet when we were on top.

Been sick of Tyler for about 2 years now. Always seems to react to our goals with considerably less enthusiasm than the opposition. At times (like when we equalized today) you can tell he's doing his absolute best to hide his disappointment.

Second worst commentator...behind Owen.

Motty said:
Been sick of Tyler for about 2 years now. Always seems to react to our goals with considerably less enthusiasm than the opposition. At times (like when we equalized today) you can tell he's doing his absolute best to hide his disappointment.

Second worst commentator...behind Owen.
you forget Alan Green!

Some more evidence of blatant, unprofessional bias from Tyler;
1. He said "sturridge and Suarez OUR own S.A.S" as if they represent all footballing fans, I certainly don't want that diving twat to represent anybody
2. No praise or even mention of Citys stunning build up play to both our goals
3. "two minutes left!!" at 3-2 i.e. C'mon you can do it.

This is disrespectful to MCFC fans especially those such as myself who at 44 yrs have supported through thin and thinner and experienced the full slide into the third tier and witnessed not a single trophy until this current era, and yet are treated as if we are plastic people here to make up the numbers.
With respect I think also that the mawkish and shamefully self indulgent behavior of the general footballing media towards the Hillsborough disaster is Disingenuous and therefore disrespectful to those poor souls and the real and constant ongoing painful memories of the relatives of those that died

Tyler is unprofessional , like many commentators he cant hide his allegiances , i know he is not a dipper supporter , but he cant hide who he wants to win , and as city have the best team in the land , he will invariably side with the underdog .Its not worth getting upset about , jealousy and envy are not attractive traits , but tyler and the likes of michael owen have this in abundance

tbarber said:
Some more evidence of blatant, unprofessional bias from Tyler;
1. He said "sturridge and Suarez OUR own S.A.S" as if they represent all footballing fans, I certainly don't want that diving twat to represent anybody
2. No praise or even mention of Citys stunning build up play to both our goals
3. "two minutes left!!" at 3-2 i.e. C'mon you can do it.

This is disrespectful to MCFC fans especially those such as myself who at 44 yrs have supported through thin and thinner and experienced the full slide into the third tier and witnessed not a single trophy until this current era, and yet are treated as if we are plastic people here to make up the numbers.
With respect I think also that the mawkish and shamefully self indulgent behavior of the general footballing media towards the Hillsborough disaster is Disingenuous and therefore disrespectful to those poor souls and the real and constant ongoing painful memories of the relatives of those that died

Sniff sniff.

gmckennasell said:
Tyler is unprofessional , like many commentators he cant hide his allegiances , i know he is not a dipper supporter , but he cant hide who he wants to win , and as city have the best team in the land , he will invariably side with the underdog .Its not worth getting upset about , jealousy and envy are not attractive traits , but tyler and the likes of michael owen have this in abundance

This.

Tyler is great when it's your team that is winning, if it's on the losing side then forget it and you will instantly call for bias.

Good commentator but like you said he can't hide who he wants to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.