Martin Tyler

blue b4 the moon

Just watching the 2014 league cup final, both Tyler and Neville got so excited when Sunderland score it was embarrassing.
Total love of football....I'm sure they were just as excited when Sunderland did their team on pens in the semi.

Can't remember if they were covering the game, I'd imagine they were but I couldn't give a definitive answer on their actions at the swamp as I was making too much noise myself.

waspish

He is one of those people who will not retire and carry on till he drops in a way that great but seeing as he is shite he should be put out to Pasture!

dennishasdoneit

Team supported
CITY
Tyler is not fit for purpose.
The Italy v Spain match recently..his commentary for the goals is appalling.
Our own Forward scores a deft volley in a tight,important natch to open the scoring ..and his response ,in a flat voice....
" and it's led to them taking the lead"
He shows no excitement at all that the only player on the pitch with 11 goals in his last 11 international games,has just poached another with a brilliant finish ,putting Italy's 37 game unbeaten record at risk
It took this man a while to utter the words "Ferran Torres .."
But he quickly managed to shove "Luke Shaw "into the moment by saying his name..ie the last player to open the scoring against italy in an international match.

The words Manchester City were never mentioned of course.
At all.almost as tho he isn't allowed to......

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.