Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

What really wound me up on Sunday was when Willem Dafoe stepped up to take his penalty he started to day his name a couple of seconds before he took it and carried on saying his name getting louder until he scored.

"SalaaaaAAAAAHHHH!"

Really fucking annoyed me. Doesn't do it when anyone else takes a penalty

What really wound me up on Sunday was when Willem Dafoe stepped up to take his penalty he started to day his name a couple of seconds before he took it and carried on saying his name getting louder until he scored.

"SalaaaaAAAAAHHHH!"

Really fucking annoyed me. Doesn't do it when anyone else takes a penalty
The way he says "SALAAAAAAAAAHHHH" alone really grinds my gears. Obsequious creep.

And its SHITE!

After watching the refreshing commentary on the Everton / City game on Amazon the same old bias garbage appears on Sky , Tyler and Carragher rimming each other at every opportunity and clearly watching repetitive diving and cheating from the Dippers and saying nowt. About time these two were given their marching orders , they have zero integrity

After watching the refreshing commentary on the Everton / City game on Amazon the same old bias garbage appears on Sky , Tyler and Carragher rimming each other at every opportunity and clearly watching repetitive diving and cheating from the Dippers and saying nowt. About time these two were given their marching orders , they have zero integrity
Yep pair of cunts

I actually mute every game 5 minutes before kick off until i see the game actually start as his self enforced catch phrase AND ITS LIIIIVVEE boils my piss way more than it should do.

Also straight after the final whistle yesterday he mentioned Foden and said he was 'from just OUTSIDE Manchester' - pathetic
He is an utterly pathetic sycophantic cretin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.