Martin Zero - local urban explorer

His videos all have around 20 - 35,000 views which is a great following. However, that one episode you mention about the Tib trap door has had over 3 million views! Incredible.
I have been in contact with him recently about a suggestion for a future video and he responded encouragingly. He knew what I was talking about and thought it was in Salford and long demolished but I gave him evidence it was still standing - and in Stockport!
What is it, in Stockport?

I have shared a couple of Martin Zero's videos before. His latest I really enjoyed.
If you are familiar with Gorton's Debdale reservoirs and golf course this may interest you too.
A lot longer than his usual videos (42 mins) but is well worth it.
As usual, Martin doesnt just go down and walk the culvert, but gives the full history of it too.
Grab a beer and a packet of crisps and enjoy

I've watched lots of his videos, and they're always interesting. I subscribed to his channel a while ago, and there are plenty of informative and surprising reveals about the long forgotten history in our region.

It's very good and varied content.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.