Marvel Universe vs DC Universe...

Thought it was great tbh, it was more along the lines of the Doom Patrol stuff than Titans...but i thought those 3 were really good. Admittedly i've not seen Arrow or The Flash and i cba with Batgirl and Supergirl or whatever it is.

yeah i watched the first two seasons of supergirl and had enough.

I would recommend the flash and arrow.

Black lightning was good, season 3 was abit naff and not got round to finish season 4.

Legends of tomorrow I lost interest in that one.

yeah i watched the first two seasons of supergirl and had enough.

I would recommend the flash and arrow.

Black lightning was good, season 3 was abit naff and not got round to finish season 4.

Legends of tomorrow I lost interest in that one.
I watched the first season of Black Lighting, but then something happened in one of the episodes that annoyed me (can't remember now) and i couldn't be arsed getting back into it. The problem is there's so much stuff that you can easily find alternatives. For instance, i think The Boys is better than anything DC or Marvel has released and maybe that is because it takes the piss out of both of them.

More DC stuff to consider would be Sweet Tooth. DMZ wasn't great though but had it's moments and only 4 episodes long. Preacher was watchable but not a patch on the comics (avoid if you're easily offended). I was also saddened that Constantine only got 1 season (although he did get to pop up on Legends of Tomorrow).

I watched the first season of Black Lighting, but then something happened in one of the episodes that annoyed me (can't remember now) and i couldn't be arsed getting back into it. The problem is there's so much stuff that you can easily find alternatives. For instance, i think The Boys is better than anything DC or Marvel has released and maybe that is because it takes the piss out of both of them.

good point.

the rapper who plays tobias played him well.

see I’ve watched the boys apart from season 3. It’s good but I don’t think it’s anything special and ive read some of their comic books on kindle

If it's a head to head then DC wins for the simple reason they have Batman.

The absolute best comic book films have been the Nolan Batman trilogy. Nothing I've seen comes close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.