Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

You should be able to wear what you want to wear wherever it's not hard to grasp. There just idiot skinheads thinking there top blues. Tits.

no fucker deserves a drink poured over them, no matter what your are wearing

i hope you give them a slap next time you see them

bluemanc said:
It's a rough old style football pub if you don't like that kind of place then don't go in. If any of my mates were going to wear a tea cosy with penises attached & were going to go in that place i would be expecting something very silly to happen.
I do think that some are jumping on the City fan hating bandwagon that's started on here aswell,sad.

TBF, if what mancmakem's said is true; why would a city fan be a knob to another city without provocation?

Why would we continue to sing Munich songs after being asked by people within the club not to - then follow it up with a utd song (we'll sing what we want)?

I don't think anyone here hates City fans, but surely we can question and criticise when people perceive there's been some fuckwittery?

bluemanc said:
It's a rough old style football pub if you don't like that kind of place then don't go in. If any of my mates were going to wear a tea cosy with penises attached & were going to go in that place i would be expecting something very silly to happen.
I do think that some are jumping on the City fan hating bandwagon that's started on here aswell,sad.

Mary D's is rough?

ive seen rougher crowds down my old local in Wythenshawe on a Wednesday afternoon

Mark - TheBlue said:
You should be able to wear what you want to wear wherever it's not hard to grasp.

the guardians of what we should and should not wear to the match need to get a grip

i get the impression, from reading some of the comments, that you would prefer we be 'cool' and wear no colours
copying rags is not for us, we wear our colours with pride, always have done and always will do
what's wrong with his ballo hat?
i have one, try telling me what and what not to wear, you'll get short shrift

sheikys billions said:
GazC said:
I refuse to give that shithole custom. If the place was burning down I'd throw diesel on it.
Well my advice to you is simple dont fuckin go in!

So just carry on as normal then? Great life advice, have you considered this as a career?

squirtyflower said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
You should be able to wear what you want to wear wherever it's not hard to grasp.

the guardians of what we should and should not wear to the match need to get a grip

i get the impression, from reading some of the comments, that you would prefer we be 'cool' and wear no colours
copying rags is not for us, we wear our colours with pride, always have done and always will do

I don't think they're telling you what to wear, they're saying it's not advisable to wear a comedy hat in certain places.

Manchester la la la la said:
bluemanc said:

Mary D's is rough?

ive seen rougher crowds down my old local in Wythenshawe on a Wednesday afternoon
Exactly mate likewise, i really think some mary d's haters are more northern quarter,or up castlefield area drinkers sipping there white wines!

squirtyflower said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

speaking for myself personally

i dont wear colours

but thats more of a 'cant be arsed getting turned away from pubs at away towns' thing that anything

still dont wear colours at home mind you

might be called sad and slated for this, but i show my support by singing and getting behind the boys, not because ive shelled out 40 quid + lettering each season for something that probably cost 2 quid to make in china

I avoid the place like the Trafford Centre on Boxing Day sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.