Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

GazC said:
sheikys billions said:
Well my advice to you is simple dont fuckin go in!

So just carry on as normal then? Great life advice, have you considered this as a career?
Well you dont like it as youve explained but plenty of other blues do,so like i said just jog on and dont go in!

sheikys billions said:
Exactly mate likewise, i really think some mary d's haters are more northern quarter,or up castlefield area drinkers sipping there white wines!

As long as that isn't aimed at me, i'll let it fly.

I've been in pubs that would have to be cut from Goodfellas for the drugs/gambling/shady business and characters that went on in them.

Oh...and they didn't serve white wine.

sheikys billions said:
Manchester la la la la said:
Mary D's is rough?

ive seen rougher crowds down my old local in Wythenshawe on a Wednesday afternoon
Exactly mate likewise, i really think some mary d's haters are more northern quarter,or up castlefield area drinkers sipping there white wines!

Hahahahahaha! Were you even born, when i was going in the parkside? Or what about the clarence or the robin hood? I can't remember much blue on blue at all in there.

We have had Swales in/Swales out. Hughes in/hughes out now ladies and gentlemen i give you.............................

Mary d inners v Mary d outers!

nashark said:
squirtyflower said:
the guardians of what we should and should not wear to the match need to get a grip

i get the impression, from reading some of the comments, that you would prefer we be 'cool' and wear no colours
copying rags is not for us, we wear our colours with pride, always have done and always will do
what's wrong with his ballo hat?
i have one, try telling me what and what not to wear, you'll get short shrift

I don't think they're telling you what to wear, they're saying it's not advisable to wear a comedy hat in certain places.

this this this. for example dont wear a brand new white all saints t-shirt whilst on a european away. i had to write a letter of apology to the thing once back in England.

mancmackem said:
sheikys billions said:

I've been in pubs that would have to be cut from Goodfellas for the drugs/gambling/shady business and characters that went on in them.

It was aimed at the haters as it stated!<br /><br />-- Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm --<br /><br />
mancmackem said:
sheikys billions said:

It was aimed at the haters as it stated!

Well it sounds to me like you'r dealing with a few pussies here pal. You get a pint thrown on your back and when you turn around there are five guys staring at you. Not one of them with the balls to say anything? you know like "yeah, I did that, what are you gonna do about it"? Like I said, pussies.

GStar said:
bluemanc said:
It's a rough old style football pub if you don't like that kind of place then don't go in. If any of my mates were going to wear a tea cosy with penises attached & were going to go in that place i would be expecting something very silly to happen.
I do think that some are jumping on the City fan hating bandwagon that's started on here aswell,sad.

TBF, if what mancmakem's said is true; why would a city fan be a knob to another city without provocation?

Why would we continue to sing Munich songs after being asked by people within the club not to - then follow it up with a utd song (we'll sing what we want)?

I don't think anyone here hates City fans, but surely we can question and criticise when people perceive there's been some fuckwittery?
The first part is easy to answer,1,000's of "City"fans went to the fa cup semi & will go to the final that don't deserve to go.
That is City fans behaving like nobs to other City fans ,it's not one isolated case like on this thread it's 1,000's that are twats.
Why would we continue to sing Munich songs
The royal we that people seem obsessed with rears it's head again,i'm in the SS 118 & heard nothing but i wouldn't be broadcasting it on an internet forum anyway.
As for the the last bit,no problem but the thread has like many others turned into a slag City fans off thread.

Silvaslovechild said:
Absolute nobs. Someone should have knocked them out. To be fair its always been full of scrotes in their though.

this.

80% of the place is packed with them.

been in once, never went back. rough as.

mancmackem, now you know how I felt after you came up and poured a pint of Guinness over my head (from behind) at the Star & Garter a few months ago...... my white Morrissey shirt looked great after that..... karma my friend, karma :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.