Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

Tarlos Kevez said:
Bloody hell.

If you want a real moan about Mary D's, what about "tits out Jackie" getting upto her usual stuff pre-match today?

Now that is a real cause for complaint!

hahaha saw her last week in the fernhurst, she's got a new love now move over joey barton because fanzone danny has taken his place!

Phill said:
mancmackem, now you know how I felt after you came up and poured a pint of Guinness over my head (from behind) at the Star & Garter a few months ago...... my white Morrissey shirt looked great after that..... karma my friend, karma :)

1. I've not been in the Star and Garter for 5 months.

2. I don't drink Guinness.

mancmackem said:
Phill said:
mancmackem, now you know how I felt after you came up and poured a pint of Guinness over my head (from behind) at the Star & Garter a few months ago...... my white Morrissey shirt looked great after that..... karma my friend, karma :)

OK, so it was a bit longer than 5 months and maybe the fact you dont drink it is the reason you did it... either way, how ever long ago it was (and it was in the last year) and whatever the liquid was.... you did it!

Used to go in when we first moved over to Eastlands, can't be arsed with the place nowadays, not been in for a season or two now. It's a pretty rancid shit tip selling toxic piss. A lot of decent folk go in every week and still swear by the place, but the obnoxious dickhead to human being ratio definitely seemed to get worse year on year. I gather it has kicked off more than once this season.
What makes me laugh is the assumption that anyone who dislikes the place or doesn't sing particular songs is some form of yuppie, or a lesser fan than a certain kind of 'top blues' who spend half their time in there 'looking menacing' and the other crowding into the cubicles for a line of pitifully stepped-on Charlie.
Laughable when you think back to some of the pubs around Maine Road. I've been to kids' birthday parties that were rougher than Mary D's.
I know that some of the older fellas who go in places like the Townley and the Corner Shop, or Mother Macs and The Waldorf in town, were following City all over in the dark days of the 70s and 80s and have seen and done things that would make the pissed up 19-year-old sted heads the OP describes soil their pants and wimper for their mummies.
And grey hair or not, anyone chucking beer over some of these old boys would be dismantled and thrown out fairly fucking sharpish.

Phill said:
mancmackem said:

OK, so it was a bit longer than 5 months and maybe the fact you dont drink it is the reason you did it... either way, how ever long ago it was (and it was in the last year) and whatever the liquid was.... you did it!
Fuckin hell thats lower than a beggars cap phil,could a fellow blue really do that to another blue surely not!!

sheikys billions said:
Phill said:
Fuckin hell thats lower than a beggars cap phil,could a fellow blue really do that to another blue surely not!!

I did not do what he's saying, the only time I've bought a Guinness is at the Guinness factory in Dublin. Never had one bought for me either. It also wasn't a drink of a different kind, never thrown a drink over a City fan, a Morrissey fan, a BNP member, or an Eastenders addict.

I reckon I've been in the S & G twice in the past 12 months, once you wasn't there, the second time I left early.

He's just trying to stoke some embers to cause flames.

Phil, stop being a nob and get back to planning your Morrissey's Manchester 2011 tour.

sheikys billions said:
Phill said:

exactly... and then complain about it when someone does it to them!
And I counted mancmackem as a friend!!

-- Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 pm --

mancmackem said:
sheikys billions said:

I did not do what he's saying, the only time I've bought a Guinness is at the Guinness factory in Dublin. Never had one bought for me either. It also wasn't a drink of a different kind, never thrown a drink over a City fan, a Morrissey fan, a BNP member, or an Eastenders addict.

I reckon I've been in the S & G twice in the past 12 months, once you wasn't there, the second time I left early.

He's just trying to stoke some embers to cause flames.

Phil, stop being a nob and get back to planning your Morrissey's Manchester 2011 tour.

The tour is already planned. No need to do anymore. No need to name my surname either. Or maybe I will name yours. You were pissed, came up to me (from behind) and poured it over my head whilst I was talking to someone. The only reason you deny it is because you clearly don't remember it. Now please delete my surname. Thank you

Phill said:
The tour is already planned. No need to do anymore. No need to name my surname either. Or maybe I will name yours. You were pissed, came up to me (from behind) and poured it over my head whilst I was talking to someone. The only reason you deny it is because you clearly don't remember it. Now please delete my surname. Thank you

Fair enough, but I didn't do what you claim, 100%.

The reason i left early (midnight) was that i ran out of cash, and not because of any drunken debauchery. You wasn't even there the other time i was there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.