Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

mancmackem said:
Phill said:
The tour is already planned. No need to do anymore. No need to name my surname either. Or maybe I will name yours. You were pissed, came up to me (from behind) and poured it over my head whilst I was talking to someone. The only reason you deny it is because you clearly don't remember it. Now please delete my surname. Thank you

Fair enough, but I didn't do what you claim, 100%.

The reason i left early (midnight) was that i ran out of cash, and not because of any drunken debauchery. You wasn't even there the other time i was there!

Thanks for removing the surname :)
Next time you see Kathy, ask her about it, as a bit of it went over her too!!

bluemanc said:
The first part is easy to answer,1,000's of "City"fans went to the fa cup semi & will go to the final that don't deserve to go.
That is City fans behaving like nobs to other City fans ,it's not one isolated case like on this thread it's 1,000's that are twats.
Why would we continue to sing Munich songs
The royal we that people seem obsessed with rears it's head again,i'm in the SS 118 & heard nothing but i wouldn't be broadcasting it on an internet forum anyway.
As for the the last bit,no problem but the thread has like many others turned into a slag City fans off thread.

So you'd rather i said 'they'? Be divisive. Not obsessed, i've always referred to City fans as 'we' since we are all City fans.

I don't go the Star and Garter anymore...but there's no way I did anything like that on purpose however pissed I could have been. I might have got bumped and spilt a bit of a pint as it gets rammed in that room at the disco but no way i would purposefully pour a pint over anyone. Also, i apologise when anything like that happens!

You've seen how pissed off i was which is the reason why i created this thread and would not repeat something similar to make anyone feel the same way.

GStar said:
bluemanc said:
The first part is easy to answer,1,000's of "City"fans went to the fa cup semi & will go to the final that don't deserve to go.
That is City fans behaving like nobs to other City fans ,it's not one isolated case like on this thread it's 1,000's that are twats.

The royal we that people seem obsessed with rears it's head again,i'm in the SS 118 & heard nothing but i wouldn't be broadcasting it on an internet forum anyway.
As for the the last bit,no problem but the thread has like many others turned into a slag City fans off thread.

So you'd rather i said 'they'? Be divisive. Not obsessed, i've always referred to City fans as 'we' since we are all City fans.
Mary D's Scum
The topic starter has the same habit of tarring everybody with the same brush.i would assume he goes in the backroom rather than the front room,in the frontroom he would just have got looked at like he was a dick rather than a beer shower:)

mancmackem said:
I don't go the Star and Garter anymore...but there's no way I did anything like that on purpose however pissed I could have been. I might have got bumped and spilt a bit of a pint as it gets rammed in that room at the disco but no way i would purposefully pour a pint over anyone. Also, i apologise when anything like that happens!

You've seen how pissed off i was which is the reason why i created this thread and would not repeat something similar to make anyone feel the same way.

MM, let's not fall out.... be at the S&G in June (away at the moment so wont be there Friday) and we can kiss and make up :)

bluemanc said:
The topic starter has the same habit of tarring everybody with the same brush.i would assume he goes in the backroom rather than the front room,in the frontroom he would just have got looked at like he was a dick rather than a beer shower:)

I've changed the thread title to suit your taste :-)

I've always give this place a wide berth unless Ive got visitors from out of town who class it as part of the pre match atmosphere I'll just say its not my type of pub prefer somethin like Townley or Mother Macs pity its happened this to a person I would class as a true supporter and not one the ever growing "charlie" freaks who seem to be gettin on board..

Silvaslovechild said:
Absolute nobs. Someone should have knocked them out. To be fair its always been full of scrotes in their though.

why didn't you do it if you feel so strongly about it ?

mancmackem said:
bluemanc said:

I've changed the thread title to suit your taste :-)
Good lad & not all people with daft hat's deserve a beer shower:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.