Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

seems out of order, but maybe dont wear a daft hat so as to seek attention?
then you wont be disappointed when you get some

I dont like the place, but its handy - no ones ever thrown a pint over me - maybe because I dont dress to draw attention to myself

the hats are daft and boring now

mancmackem said:
To the lads who felt hard and clever to throw beer all over me for wearing my balo hat, i hope your mams catch crabs shagging blokes for money tonight.

Fucking scum doing that to fellow blues, least ill be going Wembley and you wont.

what an idiot... he should be locked up...throwing beer away is a crime..

Longsight-memories said:
mancmackem said:
To the lads who felt hard and clever to throw beer all over me for wearing my balo hat, i hope your mams catch crabs shagging blokes for money tonight.

Fucking scum doing that to fellow blues, least ill be going Wembley and you wont.

what an idiot... he should be locked up...throwing beer away is a crime..

Just out of interest, how do you know they're not going to Wembley?

Man_City_Handi_Hat.JPG

was it mild or bitter ?

simonk said:

I dont like the place, but its handy - no ones ever thrown a pint over me - maybe because I dont dress to draw attention to myself

Someone just before that was throwing beer near the bar which went down my sleeve. By your way of thinking, by simply standing in the queue I was drawing attention to me? I don't think so! And no, I wasn't wearing a hat or anything to make people pay attention to me.

I've been going in there for a number of years, but recently have seen a few people thinking it amusing to throw beer (well if you can call it beer in there).

Bluebird1 said:
simonk said:

Someone just before that was throwing beer near the bar which went down my sleeve. By your way of thinking, by simply standing in the queue I was drawing attention to me? I don't think so! And no, I wasn't wearing a hat or anything to make people pay attention to me.

I've been going in there for a number of years, but recently have seen a few people thinking it amusing to throw beer (well if you can call it beer in there).
I think you've probably got it there. It's probably a new game that a group of lads now play in Mary D's. They get a few beers down their neck, then decide to chuck beer at people to see how far they can take it. My only worry would be that they may take the game to it's logical conclusion and start pissing in the pint and throwing that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.