Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

go in both eastlands and mary d's and ive got to say most of my mates do but ide never pour a pint over a fellow blue.

i go in to mds for a laugh n a sing song dont see wot the big problem is.

as for eastlands ide stay in there but the old fella doin the dj'ing is totally shite not sure but i think hes related or big mates with mickey francis in some way, if anyone knows mickey hav a word tell him to get rid, that fukin awfull pub singers voice he puts on to sing blue moon is embarassin.

he seems a nice enough fella but he should call it a day.

Bluebird1 said:
simonk said:
seems out of order, but maybe dont wear a daft hat so as to seek attention?
then you wont be disappointed when you get some

I dont like the place, but its handy - no ones ever thrown a pint over me - maybe because I dont dress to draw attention to myself

the hats are daft and boring now

Someone just before that was throwing beer near the bar which went down my sleeve. By your way of thinking, by simply standing in the queue I was drawing attention to me? I don't think so! And no, I wasn't wearing a hat or anything to make people pay attention to me.

I've been going in there for a number of years, but recently have seen a few people thinking it amusing to throw beer (well if you can call it beer in there).

you were wearing a rather eye catching yellow top though Bluebird !! :-))

Is it just me or does this forum seem to revel in threads like this?

The day de Jong scores his first goal for us and we go 7 points clear of 5th with a game in hand, and the thread with the most replies is about an altercation in a pub.

This kind of behaviour isn't exclusive to football. There were people smoking spliffs and lobbing beer at a gig I went to a month or so back. I didn't get offered a toke and the beer was £4 a Pint! Terrible stuff.

Re: Mary D's Scum

Phill said:
sheikys billions said:
Fuckin hell thats lower than a beggars cap phil,could a fellow blue really do that to another blue surely not!!

exactly... and then complain about it when someone does it to them!
And I counted mancmackem as a friend!!

-- Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 pm --

mancmackem said:
I did not do what he's saying, the only time I've bought a Guinness is at the Guinness factory in Dublin. Never had one bought for me either. It also wasn't a drink of a different kind, never thrown a drink over a City fan, a Morrissey fan, a BNP member, or an Eastenders addict.

I reckon I've been in the S & G twice in the past 12 months, once you wasn't there, the second time I left early.

He's just trying to stoke some embers to cause flames.

Phil, stop being a nob and get back to planning your Morrissey's Manchester 2011 tour.

The tour is already planned. No need to do anymore. No need to name my surname either. Or maybe I will name yours. You were pissed, came up to me (from behind) and poured it over my head whilst I was talking to someone. The only reason you deny it is because you clearly don't remember it. Now please delete my surname. Thank you

So why did you need 5 of your pals there to back you up? Pack of wolves = soft arses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.