Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

Pigeonho said:
But, but, we don't have nob head fans.... (according to some on here)

Like you say, hopefully they will get their dues. Sound like a bunch o'cunts, blue, red or fucking yellow. Nobs are nobs.

Love nobs you...

Cant believe how many people get a chubby on about that place, i refuse to go in as its a fucking red pub, just because we play next door doesnt make any odds IMO.

New pub for me..and yes they threw a pint over me purely for wearing the hat. Was watching the first half of the fa cup semi on the screens. Was stood at the barrel near the food bit.

Was outnumbered 5/6 to 1 so couldnt do much when i turned round.

Suggest everyone fucks the m*nich chanting hovel off and go elsewhere for a better class of city fan.

Dick heads.

It's always been a complete farce of a 'pub', I only went in there when I was underage and was the only place that'd serve me without risk of being ID'd.

Now I'm legal, I go around town for a proper beer, then to mother macs and catch the matchday bus for £1.

Much better than coked up scallies knocking your pint over by bouncing to 'dig up Matt Busby'.

mancmackem said:
New pub for me..and yes they threw a pint over me purely for wearing the hat. Was watching the first half of the fa cup semi on the screens. Was stood at the barrel near the food bit.

Suggest everyone fucks the m*nich chanting grovel off and go elsewhere for a better class of city fan.

sorry i cant see why someone would chuck a beer over your mario hat are you sure it just wasnt a drip that got spilt, maybe you need to find a wine bar for your pre match drink

Spend as much money as you want, going to as many games as you want; if you've got a rich daddy or such an empty life or just the income and lack of responsibilities to do it, then great.

But no amount of ticket stubs can make you a 'true fan' if you act like a prick.

"We'll sing what we want, we'll sing what we want; we love Man City, we'll sing what we want"

The irony in that today was fucking cringe worthy.

mancmackem said:

Suggest everyone fucks the m*nich chanting grovel off and go elsewhere for a better class of city fan.
That sounds fucking shit. No better than 4 lads beating shit out of 1 lad on a night out. Get one of them on their own and they'll grovel like fuck. Embarrassing really, however expect someone like MCFC_DIE_HARD, (Stillsy), to stick up for them and call you a soft **** or something like that.
Used to go in Mary D's quite often and enjoyed it, however it sounds like its gone to pot now.
The Sherwood - now that was a quality pre/post match boozer and people like your nemesis today would have been put in their fucking place instantly in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.