Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

berger1985 said:
You will wear a hat that attracts attention ;) It's a bit cruel yet not sure it's worthy of calling them scum.

I like Mary D's, I just can't be arsed with it because it gets too packed! It's good on the odd occasion though.

I think it is...so you think it is a bit cruel for lads to go round throwing pints over people for a shit hat, dress, scarf, wig, whatever?

Thought you were pretty decent berger. But if i dont like your hair next time maybe i should be a bit cruel and throw a pint of carling over it.

Doyaldinho said:
GStar said:
Spend as much money as you want, going to as many games as you want; if you've got a rich daddy or such an empty life or just the income and lack of responsibilities to do it, then great.

But no amount of ticket stubs can make you a 'true fan' if you act like a prick.

"We'll sing what we want, we'll sing what we want; we love Man City, we'll sing what we want"

The irony in that today was fucking cringe worthy.

Couldn't agree more. A dozen or so scum bags sat in front of me were singing munich chants for most of the game. The sooner these dick heads are jettisoned from our club the better in my opinion.

Here comes the Cheshire crew.

Eastlands bar every time for me mate, cool door staff, excellent atmosphere, real blues. fit bar staff

mancmackem said:
I think it is...so you think it is a bit cruel for lads to go round throwing pints over people for a shit hat, dress, scarf, wig, whatever?

Thought you were pretty decent berger. But if i dont like your hair next time maybe i should be a bit cruel and throw a pint of carling over it.

You were in a dress with a scarf and wig on too? No wonder they tipped a pint on you!!

a beer got spilt here,its not the end of the world,i got coverd in it when the draw was made for the semi,maybe the op needs to grow some balls or like i said find a wine bar

marco said:
a beer got spilt here,its not the end of the world,i got coverd in it when the draw was made for the semi,maybe the op needs to grow some balls or like i said find a wine bar

Sorry mate but that's a shit attitude.

Maybe he doesn't want a pint thrown over him for whatever reason.

I'm sure I wouldn't like a pint thrown over me before a game while I'm minding my own business and talking to my mates...maybe I should find a wine bar for the Spurs game or maybe the Everton game?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.