Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Mary D's Scum

It obviously happened just after we left you! There was someone throwing beer about while I was waiting at the bar to be served, not the first time I've seen it happening there. And as for the "we're Man City, we'll sing what we want" chant it's as pitiful as the rags "we'll do what we want" chant.

Re: Mary D's Scum

GStar said:
Spend as much money as you want, going to as many games as you want; if you've got a rich daddy or such an empty life or just the income and lack of responsibilities to do it, then great.

But no amount of ticket stubs can make you a 'true fan' if you act like a prick.

"We'll sing what we want, we'll sing what we want; we love Man City, we'll sing what we want"

The irony in that today was fucking cringe worthy.

I honestly, held my head in my hands when i heard that! Can't some people hide their knuckle dragging persona for an hour and a half?

So tell me how many reds were in there watching there team today,as it was on in there for them to watch, being a red pub there must of been loads?.....Have a think and get back to me,it gets slated on here ive always enjoyed it & never seen much trouble,busiest blue pub about...at least the d'j has come to his senses though regarding certain songs today!

marco said:
sorry i cant see why someone would chuck a beer over your mario hat are you sure it just wasnt a drip that got spilt, maybe you need to find a wine bar for your pre
so why the fuk would someone chuck a beer over you, sorry i cant see why,did you tell them to shut up? can we have your story in full there is allways two sides

posted the full story. One of them tapped me on the shoulder and went "you look a twat in that hat but full credit too you". shook his hand as its a bit of a laugh and i get it quite a lot. Carried on watching the match, 3/4 mins later it wad thrown on me. Turned around, 5/6 of them eyeballing me so i just went "whats the point? Supposed to be all blues." moved away to the bar near the doors and continued to watch the game.

Completely unprovoked...and shows we have developed a minute nob head contingent who will even go at other blues.

Sad to see...and yes gstar that song was cringeworthy. To ghose who sang it today, sing it in front of colin bell and see how far you get.

mcfcliam said:
marco said:
a beer got spilt here,its not the end of the world,i got coverd in it when the draw was made for the semi,maybe the op needs to grow some balls or like i said find a wine bar

Sorry mate but that's a shit attitude.

Maybe he doesn't want a pint thrown over him for whatever reason.

I'm sure I wouldn't like a pint thrown over me before a game while I'm minding my own business and talking to my mates...maybe I should find a wine bar for the Spurs game or maybe the Everton game?!

maybe you should then,we all know what mary ds is like so if you dont like the heat keep out of the kitchen, enjoy your wine bar

marco said:
mcfcliam said:
Sorry mate but that's a shit attitude.

Maybe he doesn't want a pint thrown over him for whatever reason.

I'm sure I wouldn't like a pint thrown over me before a game while I'm minding my own business and talking to my mates...maybe I should find a wine bar for the Spurs game or maybe the Everton game?!

maybe you should then,we all know what mary ds is like so if you dont like the heat keep out of the kitchen, enjoy your wine bar

Why should he stop having his pre match pint in his choice of pub because of the dick heads?

Surely the people who threw the pint on him should find somewhere else to drink?

That means the dick heads have won.

I'm sure you're wumming though, well, at least I hope you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.