Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

mancmackem said:
berger1985 said:
You will wear a hat that attracts attention ;) It's a bit cruel yet not sure it's worthy of calling them scum.

I like Mary D's, I just can't be arsed with it because it gets too packed! It's good on the odd occasion though.

I think it is...so you think it is a bit cruel for lads to go round throwing pints over people for a shit hat, dress, scarf, wig, whatever?

Thought you were pretty decent berger. But if i dont like your hair next time maybe i should be a bit cruel and throw a pint of carling over it.

When you first posted, I imagined it had happened in a light hearted manner though from your further posts, I'm now thinking maybe it wasn't? I can understand why you're pissed off, especially if they were being nasty fookers. If it was malicious I agree that it's scummy behaviour. I hope your Mercer Jacket is ok :(

glen quagmire said:
Billy, the company i work for has opened up an office in manchester, there are two lads from dublin who have relocated here in the last month. I convinced them that coming to coms would get them bitten by the city bug, as they follow gaelic football in ireland, while not particularly following any english team.

Mary d's i thought, before the match, bit of atmosphere and all that. One spotty little ****, who was smaller than the pint he held, brought it upon himself to tell one of the lads i was with that he was at "the wrong ground" and that "the munich ground was over there somewhere" pointing towards ashton/droylsden! (oh dear)
When he heard his 'heavy' irish accent.

There were a few laughs, from knuckle dragging clampits, and i bit my tongue, as i didn't wan't to spoil the lads day.

Mackem, i posted this in another thread about scummy d's a while ago. That's why i avoid it like my mams cooking now.

Why does he play the national anthem every time? Terrible.

Bunch of wankers in there, end of.

Its nice to think that all blues are good lads, unfortunately, we have our fair share of dicks.

Mary D's Scum

marco said:
mcfcliam said:
Sorry mate but that's a shit attitude.

Maybe he doesn't want a pint thrown over him for whatever reason.

I'm sure I wouldn't like a pint thrown over me before a game while I'm minding my own business and talking to my mates...maybe I should find a wine bar for the Spurs game or maybe the Everton game?!

maybe you should then,we all know what mary ds is like so if you dont like the heat keep out of the kitchen, enjoy your wine bar

Until a few home games ago it wasn't too bad in there but recently there have been some real dickheads who give it the great "I Am".

felixbg said:
sorry, i just really dont like the hats

Nowt wrong with 'em. They are a fashion icon, a talisman, a must-have, and I know, I just know, that when Carrick buggered up at Wembers, Yaya only scored so he could run across to my corner and pay homage to my Capello del Pollo!

It's the Balo hat what won it!

MancMackem, sorry for that, just the kind of behaviour displayed by the Stretford hordes at Moores as our TC coach made its way into the Wembers car park. Shitehawks, who are better fitted mentally for an ST in the Stretford End.

marco said:
so why the fuk would someone chuck a beer over you, sorry i cant see why,did you tell them to shut up? can we have your story in full there is allways two sides

But not always two 'l's.

mancmackem said:
marco said:
sorry i cant see why someone would chuck a beer over your mario hat are you sure it just wasnt a drip that got spilt, maybe you need to find a wine bar for your pre match drink

Do you want to see the back of my mercer jacket? It was a full pint. Think anyone that knows me will know i wouldnt rant if it was an accident.

You are becoming a very unpopular poster here and epitimise (sp) what is going wrong with the bluemoon forum.

Im not a liberal, middle class, wine drinking pacifist. I like my beer and sing along with the rest of them at blackburn, liverpool and juventus too. Id never throw a pint over another blue over any disagreement to try and spoil their day.

Queuing at 5am tomorrow, and will take any serious suggestions for an alternative boozer away from marco whos a bad egg poster.

Come The Townley mate, no fucking wankers in there,. Mary D's is full of some proper sub human scum.

Marco, maybe i should throw a pint over you for being a shite poster.

Liam, tag along if you want as you clearly agree.

Maybe we should sack it off as we dont have enough beer for all posters to vent their marco feelings!

Usually two sides to every story, but this time there was not. If i was at fault in any way, or provoked, then i wouldnt have posted.

Bluebird1 said:
marco said:
maybe you should then,we all know what mary ds is like so if you dont like the heat keep out of the kitchen, enjoy your wine bar

Until a few home games ago it wasn't too bad in there but recently there have been some real dickheads who give it the great "I Am".

There has always been an "undesirable element" in that pub from we moved to COMS, a few years ago after a hammers game a lad with City tattoos got attacked for having a cockney accent.
There are quite a few better boozers around the ground, so Mary D's is a good place to avoid if you wish to stay clear of the neaderthals, but none as good as the Beehive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.