Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

i would never go in there wearing a mercer jacket & chicken hat, you stand out like a sore thumb. It's like a school playground in there you wear something stupid/comical expect to get bullied by the gang.

Some right muppets but still has the best atmopshere out of any city pub before big games.

felixbg said:
i would never go in there wearing a mercer jacket & chicken hat, you stand out like a sore thumb. It's like a school playground in there you wear something stupid/comical expect to get bullied by the gang.

Some right muppets but still has the best atmopshere out of any city pub before big games.

What's wrong with a mercer jacket?

I don't wear merchandise etc but don't see what's wrong with it...

I do agree on the chicken hat though ;)

Felix, its the same for people who carry 6 foot bananas and dress as smurfs..so they should openly expect to get grief for sticking out? Theyre a laugh, and show my suppory for balotelli..NOT to seek attention.

Maybe theyll start on the albinos next...or some guy with a big nose for sticking out.

Doesnt wash felix..sorry.

nothing whatsoever is wrong with merchandise, however everyone that reads bluemoon knows the bad press mary's gets re: being full of scrotes, 'lads' etc. In the same way i would never walk round moss side dressed like an extra from jls i wouldnt go into maryd's or to an away game looking like the club shop has just thrown up on me.

yatesy94 said:
Yeah you're always bound to get the odd nobhead pal, some scrote nicked my programme at Wembley at the semis. Not arsed about the fiver wasted I just couldn't get my head around why any City fan would lower themselves to do that.

someone robbed my programme at hal time from the coms a few week back, the daft **** forget to take it the end of the game as he was sat a couple of rows seats to the right and a one row above

felixbg said:
nothing whatsoever is wrong with merchandise, however everyone that reads bluemoon knows the bad press mary's gets re: being full of scrotes, 'lads' etc. In the same way i would never walk round moss side dressed like an extra from jls i wouldnt go into maryd's or to an away game looking like the club shop has just thrown up on me.
Nail on head,i just think theres to many haters of mary d's on here & they have probably never fuckin been in,just jump on the bandwagon and give it a hard time,its not a bad place considering some of the shitholes i booze in,leave the hat at home next time pal!

mancmackem said:
Felix, its the same for people who carry 6 foot bananas and dress as smurfs..so they should openly expect to get grief for sticking out? Theyre a laugh, and show my suppory for balotelli..NOT to seek attention.

Maybe theyll start on the albinos next...or some guy with a big nose for sticking out.

Doesnt wash felix..sorry.

Albinos? - you can't say fairer than that!

taxi already booked

felixbg said:

I'll take that as a dig, but plenty had merchandise in Mary D's including the Sweden supporters club, kids with flags, a few Mercer Jackets etc. You make me sound like i had club socks over my jeans, 2 FA Cup foam hands, a Moonchester keyring whilst holding a signed copy of a Colin Bell book to my chest?!?

I bought the jacket as i like it, but i should not wear it in Mary D's. And why?<br /><br />-- Sun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm --<br /><br />
sheikys billions said:
leave the hat at home next time pal!

Give me a valid reason why? I won't be going in the place again anyway, but interested why i shouldn't wear it?

sheikys billions said:
felixbg said:
Nail on head,i just think theres to many haters of mary d's on here & they have probably never fuckin been in,just jump on the bandwagon and give it a hard time,its not a bad place considering some of the shitholes i booze in,leave the hat at home next time pal!

you must have not been in many pubs or you've only just turned 17 if you think Mary D's is a good boozer?

I was in there today, but it was just a customary once or twice a season visit. Shit beer, shit prices, sack that off, ill stick to town next time

You have to have a bit of pity for the people who think they are hard for being able to fit in with an imaginary 'nobheads code' in a shithole pub or amongst a group of tossers.

Especially as it is all made up. Anyone who has been going for years will be fucking baffled by all this "you can't look like/do this in certain City pubs or at away games" shite.

Sounds like little kids bravado trying to talk up a myth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.