Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

Manchester la la la la said:
sheikys billions said:
Nail on head,i just think theres to many haters of mary d's on here & they have probably never fuckin been in,just jump on the bandwagon and give it a hard time,its not a bad place considering some of the shitholes i booze in,leave the hat at home next time pal!

you must have not been in many pubs or you've only just turned 17 if you think Mary D's is a good boozer?

I was in there today, but it was just a customary once or twice a season visit. Shit beer, shit prices, sack that off, ill stick to town next time

I refuse to give that shithole custom. If the place was burning down I'd throw diesel on it.

mancmackem said:
felixbg said:
nothing whatsoever is wrong with merchandise, however everyone that reads bluemoon knows the bad press mary's gets re: being full of scrotes, 'lads' etc. In the same way i would never walk round moss side dressed like an extra from jls i wouldnt go into maryd's or to an away game looking like the club shop has just thrown up on me.

I'll take that as a dig, but plenty had merchandise in Mary D's including the Sweden supporters club, kids with flags, a few Mercer Jackets etc. You make me sound like i had club socks over my jeans, 2 FA Cup foam hands, a Moonchester keyring whilst holding a signed copy of a Colin Bell book to my chest?!?

I bought the jacket as i like it, but i should not wear it in Mary D's. And why?

-- Sun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm --

sheikys billions said:
leave the hat at home next time pal!

Give me a valid reason why? I won't be going in the place again anyway, but interested why i shouldn't wear it?
Well go to your nearest mirror stick it on and have a long think & your question may be answered....look am not taking the piss but you know what city fans are like they will take the piss out of opposing fans and out of our own!

mancmackem said:
felixbg said:
nothing whatsoever is wrong with merchandise, however everyone that reads bluemoon knows the bad press mary's gets re: being full of scrotes, 'lads' etc. In the same way i would never walk round moss side dressed like an extra from jls i wouldnt go into maryd's or to an away game looking like the club shop has just thrown up on me.

I'll take that as a dig, but plenty had merchandise in Mary D's including the Sweden supporters club, kids with flags, a few Mercer Jackets etc. You make me sound like i had club socks over my jeans, 2 FA Cup foam hands, a Moonchester keyring whilst holding a signed copy of a Colin Bell book to my chest?!?

I bought the jacket as i like it, but i should not wear it in Mary D's. And why?

-- Sun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm --

sheikys billions said:
leave the hat at home next time pal!

Give me a valid reason why? I won't be going in the place again anyway, but interested why i shouldn't wear it?
cos you'll get a pint tipped over you?

mancmackem said:
felixbg said:

Nothing wrong with what you where wearing, what type of dick wears his city gear when watching City. Proper nob ed....

Pub full of dicks who act the big man giving it to other Blue's, well done to all involved. You really are the scum we need to get rid off,id just get rid of marco as good practice.

GazC said:
Manchester la la la la said:
you must have not been in many pubs or you've only just turned 17 if you think Mary D's is a good boozer?

I was in there today, but it was just a customary once or twice a season visit. Shit beer, shit prices, sack that off, ill stick to town next time

I refuse to give that shithole custom. If the place was burning down I'd throw diesel on it.
Well my advice to you is simple dont fuckin go in!

nashark said:
Doyaldinho said:
Couldn't agree more. A dozen or so scum bags sat in front of me were singing munich chants for most of the game. The sooner these dick heads are jettisoned from our club the better in my opinion.

Here comes the Cheshire crew.

WRONG.

HERE COMES THE MOTHER FUCKING FRANK SWIFT CREW.

Stopped going in there years ago as thought it was a shithole, sounds like it's gone downhill since.

Anyway, it can be locked this now. Just a tad disappointed in my fellow 'blues' but hey ho, a great result and a result away from 4th place.

Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.