Mary D's Backroom 5/6 Scummers

Re: Mary D's Scum

sheikys billions said:
GazC said:
I refuse to give that shithole custom. If the place was burning down I'd throw diesel on it.
Well my advice to you is simple dont fuckin go in!

Do you work there fella, you sound like the spokesman ;)

i'm not having a go at all, i think the mercer jacket looks class and the balotelli hats are pretty jokes.

i'm just saying everyone knows maryd's is the place to go for atmosphere, shit beer and non pc songs. definatly not the place for clean white jackets and comical hats.

I guarentee 100% this wouldn't have happened at City square.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
You have to have a bit of pity for the people who think they are hard for being able to fit in with an imaginary 'nobheads code' in a shithole pub or amongst a group of tossers.

Especially as it is all made up. Anyone who has been going for years will be fucking baffled by all this "you can't look like/do this in certain City pubs or at away games" shite.

Sounds like little kids bravado trying to talk up a myth.

Great post!

SouthStand211 said:
nashark said:
Here comes the Cheshire crew.

WRONG.

HERE COMES THE MOTHER FUCKING FRANK SWIFT CREW.

There are many Munich chants that have nothing to do with Frank Swift. I think the Frank Swift crew might be better off trying to jettison some other fans.

alblue said:
sheikys billions said:
Well my advice to you is simple dont fuckin go in!

Just felt like defending it,always gone in there had a laugh few drinks and a sing song & it pisses the haters off on here...so alls good!

felixbg said:
i'm not having a go at all, i think the mercer jacket looks class and the balotelli hats are pretty jokes.

i'm just saying everyone knows maryd's is the place to go for atmosphere, shit beer and non pc songs. definatly not the place for clean white jackets and comical hats.

I guarentee 100% this wouldn't have happened at City square.

Despite its reputation, i have never known City fans have a go at other City fans for any reason even outside of Mary D's. Maybe i lead a sheltered life, I don't know. So didn't expect it in Mary D's which i have been going in for 2/3 seasons now.

I wasn't arsed about the Mercer jacket, it will wash :-) Just the act of doing it for no reason at all.

I've learnt a valuable lesson felix, and will join the sensible's down the Townley. Hope your lot don't get involved in these types of incidents, keep 'em in line! ;-)

sheikys billions said:
alblue said:
Just felt like defending it,always gone in there had a laugh few drinks and a sing song & it pisses the haters off on here...so alls good!

haha fair enough mate, i always find it ok in there as well, can see why the fellas pissed off though!

It's a rough old style football pub if you don't like that kind of place then don't go in. If any of my mates were going to wear a tea cosy with penises attached & were going to go in that place i would be expecting something very silly to happen.
I do think that some are jumping on the City fan hating bandwagon that's started on here aswell,sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.