Mary D's vandalised already

Ricster said:
foley87 said:
here you go guys

DSC00055.jpg

Wasn't that bothered about this until i saw that on the right hand side. I am now hoping that one or maybe 2 of these twats come at me tonight now. I'm just in the mood!

I totally agree but that's probably how they feel every time they see the phrase "Munich cunts"

bluemanc said:
I seem to remember us behaving with utmost dignity before the derby we kicked your ass in, whislt your club were milking all the money they could from you.
babesMEN_468X310.jpg

Milking every last penny for 50+ yrs,a vile club for over 100 yrs.[/quote]

It was changed to this after consultation with the Central, Universal & National Team Supporters (C.U.N.T.S), Manchester (?) Immediately Needs Glazers Expulsion (M.I.N.G.E) and We Are North Korean Exiled Red Supporters (W.A.N.K.E.R.S.).

2pso8lx.jpg

m27 said:
ssg2 said:
I've heard a lot about mary d's but never seen the place.

It looks like something out of phoenix nights

EDIT: The Foe bit is shit, no need for it

It's not the greatest, but it's better than The Rising Sun which resembles the bar scene from Star Wars on a United match day.
Better hope the wind doesn't pick up tonight or it could be the UK's first open air boozer.

ssg2 said:
m27 said:
It's not the greatest, but it's better than The Rising Sun which resembles the bar scene from Star Wars on a United match day.
Better hope the wind doesn't pick up tonight or it could be the UK's first open air boozer.

If it does blow off it's more than likely going to land on your fans outside the away end.

Every cloud.

DD said:
Ricster said:
Wasn't that bothered about this until i saw that on the right hand side. I am now hoping that one or maybe 2 of these twats come at me tonight now. I'm just in the mood!

I totally agree but that's probably how they feel every time they see the phrase "Munich cunts"

Never said it out of respect but tell you what, feel like joining in now.

allan harper said:
Stillsy said:
Vitty i dont know what your laughing at. United havent sold out a game for the last 2 years FACT! That info was given to me by a rag fan i have and to be fair he is honest and follows them everywhere.

Next point to back up how thick half of your fucking fans are..... A huge bunch of your so called 'fans' fucked off and went to support a club in the lower leagues because of your owners and they wanted to rebel against them by not supporting them financially. Well tell me this will the thick cnuts at FC United not turn up if they drew united in the 3rd round of the FA cup? course they would the thick planks!

And there isnt a waiting list any more for season tickets BWAHAHAHA! But its alright because they can right on a pub wall!
Write

Your'e wright! Terrable speling. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.