Mary D's vandalised already

I disagree, you'd just be giving the rags - for the majority of whom history starts in 1992, a history lesson, that Busby was a blue in his playing days. Never fails to amaze me the amount of rags that don't know.[/quote]

Does it, I thought they thought Cantona was their first ever player, hense why Boyle made up the king song all on his own?[/quote]

They still dont acknowledge that Denis Law was a blue before he went to the Rags (via Turin) or that Giggs was associated with City whilst a yoof.

Either their world didnt start before 1993 or they all have selective memory

SuperKevinHorlock said:
r.soleofsalford said:
lived in salford from 4 years old, but lived in miles platting before that, does that make me legal

Some of the best blues I have met are from Salford.
Must be the siege mentality.

salford blues do tend not to give a fuck about the scum and wind the cunts up at every opportunity. i suppose being vastly outnumbered in salford, if you were a shrinking violet you wouldnt support city.

Soulboy said:
ssg2 said:
I've heard a lot about mary d's but never seen the place.

It looks like something out of phoenix nights

EDIT: The Foe bit is shit, no need for it

So we've played the rags at COMS about 9 or 10 times, and you haven't managed to get to even one of them?

I doubt if there is a single football fan in the Manchester area that doesn't know Mary D's. This speaks volumes about you...

Yeah, it's a shithole, but it's our shithole!

Where do you drink before the game? The Islington Arms?

Been to COMS 5 times, 3 times for derbies and 2 for city games (free tickets from lads school), never seen mary d's.
Drinking before a game would be Sale, Brooklands or Northenden....is the islington arms in moston?

Roger Ringpiece said:
34 years and red paint plastered all over the pub this morning apparently, anyone going past confirm?

34 years, 34 years, 34 years, AND WE'RE STILL 'ERE! It might be 34 years, but it's 34 years of TRUE LOYALTY! Something they may have to learn something about over the next 25 years. We'll see how they cope with it!

This is all they have left on us, a jibe that points out how good a set of fans we are! PATHETIC!

What next "Stockport"? Oh no! hahahahahahaaaaaaaha ha hhaaaahaha

TICK FUCKING TOCK!

I find myself actually agreeing with the reds here.

Yeah, the Foe stuff is inexcusable, but you know if Carlos scores tonight the whole ground will be singing 'he hates Munichs'.

And I know they've sang about loads of other stuff, and so what? I have no doubt that the South Stand will be singing 'having a party when Fergie dies' tonight.

What I do enjoy is the grammer:

MAnchEsTEr is REd.

Fucking great education!

liamctid said:
I find myself actually agreeing with the reds here.

Yeah, the Foe stuff is inexcusable, but you know if Carlos scores tonight the whole ground will be singing 'he hates Munichs'.

And I know they've sang about loads of other stuff, and so what? I have no doubt that the South Stand will be singing 'having a party when Fergie dies' tonight.

What I do enjoy is the grammer:

MAnchEsTEr is REd.

Fucking great education!
personally fergie fergie sign him ups a far better piss take and wind up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.