Mary D's vandalised already

To be honest this has made my mind up. I was thinking about not going tonight in case there was trouble and this just shows what lengths they will go to. Rather than spend the whole evening worried about trouble as I walk to and from the ground, I will stay at home and watch it on $ky. It is terrible, it is like turning the clocks back to the 70's. Even this Vitty sounds hard, fancy coming on a rivals site and taunting us, what if someone recognises him...... and he's from Salford and they are all well hard. No I think I had best stay at home tonight.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Regular Joe said:
I noticed that. Wouldn't surprise me if he specifically asked for that to be put in the article. Can't be good for his business for people to think it's run by a red.

Inside job IMO.

The place is on its arse as it is.

Call me a cynic, but what would the United loving landlord do to attract publicity as a blue pub.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Conspiracy eh Tolmie? no time for conspiracists. :)

Ed68 said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
The words "Manchester is red", "MUFC", "34 years" and a slur aimed at tragic former City hero Marc-Vivien Foe were written on the Grey Mare Lane pub.

Foe collapsed and died on the pitch while playing for Cameroon against Colombia in 2003. He was just 28.

It is thought that the pranksters struck in the early hours. Landlord Mike Kehoe, 50, was left with a race against time to clear the walls before tonight's hotly anticipated clash over the road.

I don't get wound up often but for the MEN to dub them pranksters is just ridiculous.

It's almost saying it's acceptable for people to do this.

...probably the same "pranksters" that were creating sheer terror in chez Rooney with their "incessant buzzing of the intercom" the other week......we should all be terrified for our lives tonight.....

hahahahahahahaha - w*nkers!

How embarrassing for the rags , and for Fergie ..........

only yesterday he was out there trying to convince everyone that the City posters were 'childish' , and now some of his desperate rag drop-outs sink to a new low ......

of couse the landlord will just have it painted over again , but you can't expect rags to think of that , can you?

I trust that , as the CCTV is about to be handed over to the police , even the dim-witted and clueless rags aren't daft enough not to wear balaclavas ..... or am i givin' them too much credit?

all grist to the mill

those horrible twats are going to have a torrid time tonight

;-)

vitty said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Oh dear!

Says a 13 yr old from singapore, fuck off back into your little hole.

This is why we can hardly ever have any banter with rags, fucking wankers!

I'm from Salford, you clown.

It's this simple lads: If you sing week in, week out, about another club's players dying in a tragic plane crash then you look like idiots when you bring on the moral outrage when someone makes reference to one of your players dying.

That said, two wrongs don't make a right and like I said, the Foe reference was uncalled for.

Coming from a guy whos own fans passed around a huge arsed banner with 96 is not enough wrote across it at old trafford thats a bit rich.

Blue Mist said:
To be honest this has made my mind up. I was thinking about not going tonight in case there was trouble and this just shows what lengths they will go to. Rather than spend the whole evening worried about trouble as I walk to and from the ground, I will stay at home and watch it on $ky. It is terrible, it is like turning the clocks back to the 70's. Even this Vitty sounds hard, fancy coming on a rivals site and taunting us, what if someone recognises him...... and he's from Salford and they are all well hard. No I think I had best stay at home tonight.

"You see the scum you never run, You stand and fight your ground,and when you've won on derby day, You're sure to hear this sound"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.