Mary D's vandalised already

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88sRIySfgH4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Blue Mist said:
To be honest this has made my mind up. I was thinking about not going tonight in case there was trouble and this just shows what lengths they will go to. Rather than spend the whole evening worried about trouble as I walk to and from the ground, I will stay at home and watch it on $ky. It is terrible, it is like turning the clocks back to the 70's. Even this Vitty sounds hard, fancy coming on a rivals site and taunting us, what if someone recognises him...... and he's from Salford and they are all well hard. No I think I had best stay at home tonight.

I don't blame you mate. I'm giving away my season ticket to someone I don't like in the hope that they get beaten up by these vicious thugs that will be surrounding the COMS like the Indians did General Custer!
I'd say we have gone back further than the 70's. I'd compare this to the day of Genghis Khan.
I've heard that MIB death camps have been set up in Salford. Hoards of oblivious City fans will be crammed onto the 216 which will be diverted to Weaste. Here the fans will be forced into giant mincing machines and turned into pie meat, popped in a pastry case and sold at Lou Macaris chippy. The profits will be used to support the GAYS.

Stay away if you value your life!!!

daveduke67 said:
Blue Mist said:
To be honest this has made my mind up. I was thinking about not going tonight in case there was trouble and this just shows what lengths they will go to. Rather than spend the whole evening worried about trouble as I walk to and from the ground, I will stay at home and watch it on $ky. It is terrible, it is like turning the clocks back to the 70's. Even this Vitty sounds hard, fancy coming on a rivals site and taunting us, what if someone recognises him...... and he's from Salford and they are all well hard. No I think I had best stay at home tonight.

I don't blame you mate. I'm giving away my season ticket to someone I don't like in the hope that they get beaten up by these vicious thugs that will be surrounding the COMS like the Indians did General Custer!
I'd say we have gone back further than the 70's. I'd compare this to the day of Genghis Khan.
I've heard that MIB death camps have been set up in Salford. Hoards of oblivious City fans will be crammed onto the 216 which will be diverted to Weaste. Here the fans will be forced into giant mincing machines and turned into pie meat, popped in a pastry case and sold at Lou Macaris chippy. The profits will be used to support the GAYS.

I am glad of your support and understanding. Some Blues on here talk big but I would ask the question what would they really do if they came up against an MIB. Why did we ever put that Tevez poster up as well, it has really wound them up. I would suggest to all Blues that if you do go tonight you do not sing or even shout as it will only make things worse and please City don't score 3 or 4 that will really anger them.

Blue Mist said:
daveduke67 said:

I am glad of your support and understanding. Some Blues on here talk big but I would ask the question what would they really do if they came up against an MIB. Why did we ever put that Tevez poster up as well, it has really wound them up. I would suggest to all Blues that if you do go tonight you do not sing or even shout as it will only make things worse and please City don't score 3 or 4 that will really anger them.

Can I come and watch it at your house? I've cancelled my Sky as the MIB have contacts everywhere and they might find out I've got Sky and know that I'm sat at home watching as a City fan. Obviously all the bestest utd fans will be in the away end and anyone who's at home watching is obvioulsy a blue hiding away.
The pubs will be full of utd fans who don't go to any games because, as is well documented, there are never any tickets available or their 'blue' boss always rotas them so they only have time to get into the pub rather than to the home ground.
I have some blackout curtains and we could wear headphones so next door can't hear? I will not wear anything blue on the way there - in fact I will put on my full united kit - the one I wear in London to blend in with the locals when visiting family down there.
Send me an encoded PM (better to be safe than sorry) with contact details and how to access your property quickly and securely.

daveduke67 said:
Blue Mist said:

Can I come and watch it at your house? I've cancelled my Sky as the MIB have contacts everywhere and they might find out I've got Sky and know that I'm sat at home watching as a City fan. Obviously all the bestest utd fans will be in the away end and anyone who's at home watching is obvioulsy a blue hiding away.
The pubs will be full of utd fans who don't go to any games because, as is well documented, there are never any tickets available or their 'blue' boss always rotas them so they only have time to get into the pub rather than to the home ground.
I have some blackout curtains and we could wear headphones so next door can't hear? I will not wear anything blue on the way there - in fact I will put on my full united kit - the one I wear in London to blend in with the locals when visiting family down there.
Send me an encoded PM (better to be safe than sorry) with contact details and how to access your property quickly and securely.

Sorry to late I have already boarded up my windows and triple locked all the doors. I heard one on the radio and he sounded at least 13, he was dead hard, and I notice Vitty or what ever he was called isnt posting on here any more........he's probably coming round now ........... and he will miss me cos I'm gonna be at the match BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY. I'm off to the pub.

Blue Mist said:
daveduke67 said:

Sorry to late I have already boarded up my windows and triple locked all the doors. I heard one on the radio and he sounded at least 13, he was dead hard, and I notice Vitty or what ever he was called isnt posting on here any more........he's probably coming round now ........... and he will miss me cos I'm gonna be at the match BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY. I'm off to the pub.

Remember my friend

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

God be with you in these violent times.

WNRH said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88sRIySfgH4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Police should be able to check which mobile phones entered that geographical location, and left the area at the time on the video, and then locate where the phone is now, if the twat had his phone on him.

Kirkstall Blue said:
The attack is the latest scuffle in a war of words between the two clubs. Last month a poster of Wayne Rooney on a Market Street sports shop was daubed with the words "join City and you're dead" when it looked like the Reds' striker was considering a move to City.

A giant poster of Blues' boss Roberto Mancini was also daubed in red paint with the words "34 years".

WTF!!!

Where are we involved in "a war of words"?

unexpected item said:
WNRH said:

Police should be able to check which mobile phones entered that geographical location, and left the area at the time on the video, and then locate where the phone is now, if the twat had his phone on him.

And then go and nick the guy he stole it from ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.