Mary D's vandalised already

foley87 said:
here you go guys

DSC00055.jpg

Isn't that a Banksy?

Stillsy said:
vitty said:
A City fan attempting to score points over attendance! Comedy gold :)

It's even more entertaining that you imply walking up the road to Eastlands requires more effort than watching United in Bursa.

Keep up the good work :)

Vitty i dont know what your laughing at. United havent sold out a game for the last 2 years FACT! That info was given to me by a rag fan i have and to be fair he is honest and follows them everywhere.

Next point to back up how thick half of your fucking fans are..... A huge bunch of your so called 'fans' fucked off and went to support a club in the lower leagues because of your owners and they wanted to rebel against them by not supporting them financially. Well tell me this will the thick cnuts at FC United not turn up if they drew united in the 3rd round of the FA cup? course they would the thick planks!

And there isnt a waiting list any more for season tickets BWAHAHAHA! But its alright because they can right on a pub wall!
Write

Vitty were you on holiday with your mum in Turkey? Or are you from Turkey?
Really chuffed that you went to a Champions league away game. I predict that you aren't really from Salford, read red issue for your inciteful massive comments, have only been alive since the premiership began and lastly don't have a girlfriend or mates as you seem to be spending a lot of time on little ciddy fans forum.

Good profile?

Stillsy said:
vitty said:
A City fan attempting to score points over attendance! Comedy gold :)

It's even more entertaining that you imply walking up the road to Eastlands requires more effort than watching United in Bursa.

Keep up the good work :)

Vitty i dont know what your laughing at. United havent sold out a game for the last 2 years FACT! That info was given to me by a rag fan i have and to be fair he is honest and follows them everywhere.

Next point to back up how thick half of your fucking fans are..... A huge bunch of your so called 'fans' fucked off and went to support a club in the lower leagues because of your owners and they wanted to rebel against them by not supporting them financially. Well tell me this will the thick cnuts at FC United not turn up if they drew united in the 3rd round of the FA cup? course they would the thick planks!

And there isnt a waiting list any more for season tickets BWAHAHAHA! But its alright because they can right on a pub wall!

Was at The Academy last night and there are all posters in the Student Union bars for tickets for their games. So much for it being sold out to the loyal mancunian fans every week OR the real fans can't get tickets cos its sold out. Students can get them easily enough judging by these posters...but then the tourist students spend more at the shop........

you only hate something you fear and we dont fear you no more ,as chelsea are our rivals now ,now close the door on the way out ,and get to school with your crayons .and try not to eat them this time .

I've heard a lot about mary d's but never seen the place.

It looks like something out of phoenix nights

EDIT: The Foe bit is shit, no need for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.