Mary Fowler signs on four-year deal

better dead than red

I just saw an Instagram we've signed a woman named Mary Fowler. Besides being Australian (I believe this to be so as they had little Australian flags by her name) and that i have always liked the the name Mary (wife wouldn't let me name either of the daughters Mary) I know nothing about her.

I just saw an Instagram we've signed a woman named Mary Fowler. Besides being Australian (I believe this to be so as they had little Australian flags by her name) and that i have always liked the the name Mary (wife wouldn't let me name either of the daughters Mary) I know nothing about her.

BB803362-4B35-416D-96A7-F7BDDFC0FA3C.jpeg

Interesting analysis about Mary:

Marys First Video Interviews (2) :

Last edited by a moderator:
Made her full international debut for Australia at just age 15. For a foward she doesn't seem to have a great scoring record, 8 in 28 appearances for Montpelier. Though she is very highly rated having been named 2nd in NXGN Football’s 2022 Women’s Next Generation shortlist and also Australia’s PFA Young Women’s Footballer of the Year.

FIrst interview is up on the OS and can be watched here.

Hopefully a gem identified by the scouts.
Been on our radar since 2018 according to Wiki. Had a trial with us, Chelsea & West Ham and all wanted to sign her at the time but she probably didn't want to leave home then and signed for Adelaide.

Looking at the current squad I still think we need to sign another keeper to put some pressure on Ellie's position. Don't think Keating is good enough to rely on in the WSL at the moment.

Been on our radar since 2018 according to Wiki. Had a trial with us, Chelsea & West Ham and all wanted to sign her at the time but she probably didn't want to leave home then and signed for Adelaide.

Looking at the current squad I still think we need to sign another keeper to put some pressure on Ellie's position. Don't think Keating is good enough to rely on in the WSL at the moment.
Agree.

I wonder if the medical team will get upgraded so we can avoid the farce of last season.

Just watched the Mary Fowler interview. We might just have secured an excellent young player here. We can surely ship Ellen White out now to the likes of Birmingham City or Leicester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.