Mary Fowler signs on four-year deal

Fowlers only 19 so will be integrated slowly - I doubt Ellens going anywhere just yet and options is the name of the game. Looks technically good and her youtube collection has some good left footed finishes although she can use both feet. So we now have Ellen - a goal poacher in the box, Bunny - a big number 9 bruiser and Fowler - technical decent finisher. Taylor tended to only use 1 up front with either Bunny or Ellen last year so wondering if we're thinking of using Fowler as a 10 to replace Georgia. I suspect if that's what happens she'll score plenty in and around the edge of the box. Certainly the girls have made some good acquisitions with the Spanish trio in midfield and now Fowler. We now have 3 Aussies in the squad with Kennedy and Rasso too.

Fowlers only 19 so will be integrated slowly - I doubt Ellens going anywhere just yet and options is the name of the game. Looks technically good and her youtube collection has some good left footed finishes although she can use both feet. So we now have Ellen - a goal poacher in the box, Bunny - a big number 9 bruiser and Fowler - technical decent finisher. Taylor tended to only use 1 up front with either Bunny or Ellen last year so wondering if we're thinking of using Fowler as a 10 to replace Georgia. I suspect if that's what happens she'll score plenty in and around the edge of the box. Certainly the girls have made some good acquisitions with the Spanish trio in midfield and now Fowler. We now have 3 Aussies in the squad with Kennedy and Rasso too.

Theres also Deyna Castellanos to fit in, and I think she's pretty much a number 10. I'm half expecting Bunny to leave - it was rumoured a while back and the number of players we have now to cover 3 or 4 forward positions is a bit crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.