Mason Greenwood - latest target for gutter press?

Not sure what that's meant to prove. It's on most major news outlets and no doubt will be mentioned on TV news at some point today. You may not know about it but millions of others will by this time tomorrow.

It appears you think this is a racist article?

If that's the case, contact the BBC and make a complaint.

Honestly most on here couldn't give a fuck i would have thought fella and probably won't agree that it is racist.

Its click based shite of the very worst kind.

Not sure what that's meant to prove. It's on most major news outlets and no doubt will be mentioned on TV news at some point today. You may not know about it but millions of others will by this time tomorrow.

Not meant to prove anything. You said, " This shouldn't even be newsworthy". Just telling you that you are are the one that made it news to me. I agree that it shouldn't be newsworthy.

It appears you think this is a racist article?

If that's the case, contact the BBC and make a complaint.

Honestly most on here couldn't give a fuck i would have thought fella and probably won't agree that it is racist.

Its click based shite of the very worst kind.

If you don't give a fuck then nobody's forcing you to read the thread haha.

the scene is being set for Saint Marcus astride his trusty horse, Sally, to ride to the rescue with his latest campaign.
Not sure what it is, Neil Ashton is discussing possibilities with the BBC

the scene is being set for Saint Marcus astride his trusty horse, Sally, to ride to the rescue with his latest campaign.
Not sure what it is, Neil Ashton is discussing possibilities with the BBC

"Just say no to laughing gas" has a ring to it.

He could tell us how he saved young Mason from himself.

He's a talented idiot. He deserves some stick because he's done something seriously wrong as has Foden, unlike Raz who just got stick for a career move, but I'm not going to jump on the media bandwagon because I know their agenda. In this case, the contrast between their sickening reporting of Maguire and then on Greenwood tells you all you need to know. If people want to fight institutional racism, it's not the police or many other honorable professions, it's side shit like this who pander to a vocal minority who create a perception that things are much worse than they are. It's shit like this that needs bringing into the 21st century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.