Mason Greenwood - latest target for gutter press?

I could give a fuck what he's been gmdoing.
But any bad press for the rags is good news

The media in this country are the scum of the earth when they print/post shite about a young kid just for the money wankers.

Completely true. What I dont know is if these types of articles are pushed by the media or if, depressingly, this type of content is pushed by the demands of the reader. Either way its depressing.

Completely true. What I dont know is if these types of articles are pushed by the media or if, depressingly, this type of content is pushed by the demands of the reader. Either way its depressing.

You ask most people there I bet they don’t want to know or don’t care one iota about these articles

The media are feeling the pressure of possible lay offs, and the post of "journalist" may not apply to some of the well known names very shortly, so any story that saves their jobs is fair game even if they have to destroy a young players career to save their own. Even though Mason Greenwood plays for scum it looks like he has been picked as someone they can use to show their bosses they can do their job.

You ask most people there I bet they don’t want to know or don’t care one iota about these articles

Not specific to this forum but what people say and what they do are quite different. People might say they are not interested but how many have clicked on the link?

People have an insatiable demand for celebrity stories, be it footballers, actors, royal family etc

Not specific to this forum but what people say and what they do are quite different. People might say they are not interested but how many have clicked on the link?

People have an insatiable demand for celebrity stories, be it footballers, actors, royal family etc

"Some people" perhaps, do not think you can tar all of us with your brush, you may be part of that insatiable demand , mrs asa and i have no idea who these celebrities are, when we hear the celebrity names.

"Some people" perhaps, do not think you can tar all of us with your brush, you may be part of that insatiable demand , mrs asa and i have no idea who these celebrities are, when we hear the celebrity names.
I’m with you on this, Asa.

Most of these C-lebrities are after my time.

;-)

Never clicked on it seem the image on twitter of the kid with the headline and initial thought was the media are scumbags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.