Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not coming back….

Certainly not in the original guise, been told this by a good few people in these circles. The show revealed to much around counter intelligence and at least 3 people convicted in the show have been released!
My mum’s mate said her neighbour is a cop and apparently told her Burnham put a stop to it because it painted Manchester in a bad light. Lol

Unfortunately it does not prove he went on and raped her. Nor does the picture of her with the words 'this is what Mason Greenwood does' prove that he hit her. I feel sure that the police interviewed her before arresting him and l hope they got more than enough to charge him.
The audio if nothing else is a gold standard example of coercive controlling behaviour which is a criminal offence and all the proof the police need to at least charge him with that. Domestic abuse victims are protected by new laws in that regard so I reckon he's fucked even if she's too scared to take it further.

Also there may be much worse on the video than what she chose to let us hear and the police are probably in possession of it.

The audio if nothing else is a gold standard example of coercive controlling behaviour which is a criminal offence and all the proof the police need to at least charge him with that. Domestic abuse victims are protected by new laws in that regard so I reckon he's fucked even if she's too scared to take it further.

Also there may be much worse on the video than what she chose to let us hear and the police are probably in possession of it.
I suspect that the police will want to get him on the more serious charge rather than the coercive control charge.

The longer this goes on the more likely he's going to be released pending further enquiries. They won't want to rush to a charge if they might struggle to make it stick.

As much as it pains me to say but wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that the girlfriend will ask and plead for no charges at the 11th hour and will retract statements etc...

The Police can request an extension for up to 96 hours
Yes but l think it is done in steps by applying to .magistrate and 36 is usually the first extended point and that was passed on the early hours.
Police must have good grounds to get the extension beyond 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.