Mass stabbing in Glasgow

Desperate people cooped up in a shitty hotel...one committed suicide in a similar hotel recently apparently.

Seems one snapped.....
It isn't a shitty hotel though, it's a raddison with good reviews. I know plenty of people who choose to stay there with work. There's more to this story than we are hearing.

The Park Inn is a decent hotel. This is where refugees awaiting immigration status are housed during Covid.

Couple of boys from my football team were staying in the very hotel.

The guy in question has recently had his immigration status rejected (today I believe). He has went down to the lobby and attacked both receptionists and the maintenance guy. From there he has attacked the people outside and retreated back to his room. Not sure at which point the injured officer is included. The armed police have shot him in his room and he has been confirmed dead.

Not confirmed obviously, so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

The Park Inn is a decent hotel. This is where refugees awaiting immigration status are housed during Covid.

Couple of boys from my football team were staying in the very hotel.

The guy in question has recently had his immigration status rejected (today I believe). He has went down to the lobby and attacked both receptionists and the maintenance guy. From there he has attacked the people outside and retreated back to his room. Not sure at which point the injured officer is included. The armed police have shot him in his room and he has been confirmed dead.

Not confirmed obviously, so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Thanks for the provisional update.

3 dead was being reported earlier but currently only saying the knifeman is dead.
Were the earlier reports guesses or is info being withheld?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.