Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As clear as it is that Mourinho doesn't rate or feels he needs him, I don't think he'd be stupid enough to sell to another Premier League team.

There were lots of rumours on deadline day during the summer he was close to a move to PSG, they and the likes of Monaco are probably his only options but he's cup tied in the CL which might put clubs off making a bid this window but he'd certainly be wanting to play more than he is now.

Would love him here, fantastic player. I have a horrible feeling Silva could be off next season to Barca or Madrid, so he would be the perfect replacement. Think we'd be stupid not to try and get him if he is available.

Imagine our front four with

Navas_____Mata______Silva

_________Negredo__________

Everyone is always saying how our creativity isn't good enough with just Silva and Nasri as the main playmakers. Can't get much better than Mata though if we wanted to reinforce the AM position. Hasn't been great this season but was superb last (19 goals and 35 assists I believe). If he is available at a reasonable price, we'd be crazy not to go for him.

I would be delighted if we did sign Juan Mata but there is not much of a chance that happening.

ForzaMancini said:
Would love him here, fantastic player. I have a horrible feeling Silva could be off next season to Barca or Madrid, so he would be the perfect replacement. Think we'd be stupid not to try and get him if he is available.
If we did sign him would that not put Silva or Nasri's nose out of joint? Wby do you feel Silva wants to leave? Mata is a quality player but I wouldn't take him over what we already have. No chance.

Mourinho hates Txiki and Sorriano's guts. He will rather let Mata rot on the bench than sell him to us.

They would probably try to swap him for some striker like Costa etc. in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.