Match Ball and Peter Fletcher allegedly (for legal reasons)

Wow it's a freaking match ball, that's like what... 100 quid? Oh boy!

Wish I'd have caught it, I would have contacted the club before any media and milked it in a much better way. As for is it theft or not, go out next season to a pub league game on a Sunday and see if they mind when you pick up the ball when they finish and fuck off with it lol

The police really know how to prioritise eh? This is Fletcher calling in a favour from his old mates at GMP. City could have just got a ball from a kit bag and said it was the match ball, they're all the bloody same. And for that matter, there were probably several match balls used during the game, they switch all the time now.

they want the ball in the museum? who the fuck goes to the museum anyway? i saw the ball when i was watching the match, why would i want to pay to see it again!? it's a fucking BALL! not exactly the mona lisa is it, just makes our club look pitiful. We won the league and it's looking kind off small time now that the club are still banging on about it. sorry if i offend anyone whose still calling rags etc but honestly, i havent known rags to brag about winning the league so much before. If they wanted the ball so fucking much, they should of told the players to keep it regardless. it's only because they can milk a mint from foreign visitors, that they want it. seriously, our publicity is looking on the verge of desperate to beat the rags.

maybe if yeovil won the Fa cup then they'd want the ball but fuck me, come on city, we're not lower league are we? or are there people working for city who are trying to make us look like knobheads. Let him keep the ball for fucks sake. Losers weepers, finders keepers.

themadinventor said:
What a load of garbage, I don't believe a word of it for a start the police don't go around arresting and de-arresting on behalf of Man City or anyone else, if there were charges to be brought they would bring them regardless, this sounds like the kid is getting his 15 minutes of fame for nothing.

Knowing from a very reliable source (who once sacked Fletcher from a previous role at City), Fletcher is a underhand coward of a man, who would why lie and cheat in any given situation, to earn money. This ball would have been sold by Fletcher on the sly, with money going into his pocket.Hopefully now, it will end up wher it belongs in our rapidly growing trophy room, soon to be museum. I think a photo shoot with the lands and a fully signed shirt , or ball would be fine. As for Fletcher, this could be his downfall, if he's abused the use of police and City don't want this to turn into a mini pr disaster.

thetaxman said:
They should have sorted this out with a nice little photo op of the kid presenting the ball to Sergio. Club gets the ball back and the lad gets to meet a player and get to smile for the cameras. Bit of a PR fuckup from the club.

this

I hope it gives it back and it's all scratched and dirty where him and his mates have playing wally with it.

I've never heard of this Peter Fletcher before but he sounds like a right tool. All the good work City do and this idiot does something like this!

Some old **** called Frank has about 20 of my Footballs in his shed from when i was a kid, can Peter Fletcher help me get them back!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.