Match day Hospitality prices - Wow

Holy crap, I took my dad to Legends we played Southampton 0-0 a few season ago £140 each, that’s now £300! They are really taking the piss. Food wasn’t even that good. £600 gets you a slap up meal, Uber to and from the ground and a shit load of drink plus tickets I reckon I’d still have £200 left.

Does 93-20 not come under this have done it a couple of times,these new prices if people are prepared to pay it then that’s the going rate,don’t think I’d be doing them again at those prices though..

It's a case of pricing based on what the market will bear.
City will be confident that demand will be adequate to sell the packages at these prices - the successes of recent seasons make us a far more attractive corporate hospitality proposition than was the case a few years ago.

Odd that Southampton is Cat C whereas Bournemouth is Cat B until I realised that Bournemouth is last home game of the season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.