Match day moaners don’t come to post match thread

Lol. 230 mate, it’s odd as he only turns up for half the matches but you know he’s there after 2 minutes.

Just a thought, have you got a very punchable miserable face and sound as though you’ve been kicked in the bollocks.
Well thats a relief.However the missus would probably agree with you ref a miserable face that needs a good punching. ;)

You know, even though I'm one of those annoying happy clappers most of the time, I actually understand where you're coming from far more than I do some others in this thread. I really really do not enjoy reading the overly negative posts I see in these forums, you must understand. It bugs me when I see something good like a chance created well, but everyone else only sees a missed shot. It bugs me when I see a player do 100 things right but the first time they misplace a pass they aren't good enough. And so on.
However as you've been trying to say in most of this thread it normally comes from somewhere good inside. Fans come in all shapes and sizes, and some are cheery and some can be miserable, but they're all fans nonetheless.

But what is this thread? This is an ironically equally negative thread calling out other posters maliciously. Now you're going to need to trust me, I know who the more positive posters are in the matchday thread. Whether that be cheery or upbeat or jokey. I know who the more objective posters are. And for the most part it's easy to recognise the downbeat, negative and moaner posters. And the reality is most posters in the matchday thread are in the latter. So what really bothers me is that there are a decent number of posters in this thread that in no way fall into one of the former two categories; calling out other posters who also don't fit into the former two categories.

This is essentially what I mean. I'm not a fan of these 'I'm a bigger fan than you are' threads which this essentially feels like it is. Why is it ok to criticise our own fanbase but not the players? If another set of supporters/media were to call us out we'd be upset, but on here it's ok?

There are so many people here complaining but where are they all in the matchday threads cheering City on? What are any of them doing about it? If they're reading the threads, then they can generally post, so there's no real excuse on that front.

Again, I really don't like the levels of negativity that sometimes crops up on here. But I'm sure some posters really don't like the things I have to say in equal measure. But different points of view are necessary to create the best conclusions, otherwise it's all just one big circlejerk and we get nowhere. In biology having too little diversity is a bad thing, I'm sure the same rings true on a social media platform. I'd much prefer it in all honesty if everyone were happier on this place but deep down I know this is a good forum and not much really needs to change.

Anyway, all in all we're all City fans, and isn't that the point?
A wonder anyone's awake enough to be "negative".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.