Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They automatically obliged every ticket holder to go to tomorrows game with no option of any refund. Really poor customer service.
they did that purposely? fucking hell fuck off with your customer service its a fucking game of football.the weather was shite

they probably do give a fuck though. why wouldnt they?

Bell end central

im sure if they had a fuck to give they would more than likely give one

they did that purposely? fucking hell fuck off with your customer service its a fucking game of football.the weather was shite

would not have thought so
why ? this is not the fucking opera

Lol. Fair play. Got a lot of time for that level of rapid fire grumpy cuntism.

Anyone know what channel the game will be on in the US?

On my guide (Verizon) it currently says

Fox Sports 2- Real Madrid
MASN/Regional Fox Sports - Spurs Monaco
ESPN 2- Juve Seville
ESPN Deportes - Leverkusen CSKA
Fox Soccer Plus - Leicester

I don't think they'll change that lineup. I think they'll have us on the main stage on FS1. They have an amateur golf semifinal on Fox Sports 1. Obviously the City game will get higher ratings, but I'm just hoping they don't have some sort of unbreakable contractual obligation to the frickin kid golfers and not show the match because of it.

At the worst it'll be available in Spanish on the ESPN app/site.

Due to the severe weather in Manchester last night our search for Mr Paul Pogba missing from the Trafford area since lunchtime Saturday will resume this morning.

I don't think that's correct mate. The dictionary is telling me otherwise.

You're right. I knew they were both correct words but they have differing meanings though not miles apart. Neither phrase I use though, sounds a bit Yorkshire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.