Match of the day 19th Jan

Theo555

We are last on

Now I know our game was not the most interesting today but when they were champions they were never on last

Bloody BBC

Theo555 said:
We are last on

Now I know our game was not the most interesting today but when they were champions they were never on last

Bloody BBC

The fact is fulham had zero attempts. They had a few passages of passing that was pleasing on the eye but Hart had nothing to do. We were really only at our best in the last 20 mins.

I wouldn't get too concerned as being out of the limelight whilst we claw back the rags lead is exactly how I like it.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Theo555 said:
We are last on

Bloody BBC

The fact is fulham had zero attempts. They had a few passages of passing that was pleasing on the eye but Hart had nothing to do. We were really only at our best in the last 20 mins.

I wouldn't get too concerned as being out of the limelight whilst we claw back the rags lead is exactly how I like it.

I like that

Theo555 said:
We are last on

Bloody BBC
So what should we do,
Petition, stop paying license fee,
Bomb the BBC or maybe
just sit back and watch the football till we come on.

It always makes me laugh how people care about what slot we get on MOTD. Everyone gets their highlights shown, so why does it matter when it happens during the show?

Jesus, I'll be drunk by the time we're on.

lastmanback said:
Theo555 said:
We are last on

Bloody BBC
So what should we do,
Petition, stop paying license fee,
Bomb the BBC or maybe
just sit back and watch the football till we come on.

I think you miss my point but never mind

Not really arsed when we're on Match of the Day, but puzzled why they started with a big picture of Balotelli when he wasn't even involved today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.