Rags v Leeds - 25 mins.

"Bantz"

Norwich v Red Scouse - 20 mins

"Bantz"

Watford v Villa - 10 minutes

"Bantz"

Everyone else - 5 minutes back to back.

"Bantz"

Preview of Sundays games with a dig at City for being greedy cunts.

"Bantz"

Show league table. Make a remark about how good it is to see the rags at the top.

"Bantz"

End of show.

New season, new thread.

Can't wait for this bastion if impartiality and fairness to be back on our screens.
Why bother?

Full of biased lying dinosaurs. The only upside is that rat and spit are not invited oh and Dion dublin is still a house renovating twat.

Im out ;)

Always have and still do love MOTD. The themes tune is part of football culture in this country. When you don’t care what people say about you, it’s just a show that shows highlights of the day’s games. Don’t know why people take the talking or the people between the games to heart so much.

If City play on a Sunday and I’m busy on the Saturday, I’ll avoid the scores and watch MOTD without knowing them. Easy enough to do if you don’t go on your phone that day.

Always have and still do love MOTD. The themes tune is part of football culture in this country. When you don’t care what people say about you, it’s just a show that shows highlights of the day’s games. Don’t know why people take the talking or the people between the games to heart so much.

If City play on a Sunday and I’m busy on the Saturday, I’ll avoid the scores and watch MOTD without knowing them. Easy enough to do if you don’t go on your phone that day.
Fucking weirdo

Trouble is it could be so much better, so much fairer and less dumbed down. Less playing to the gallery and just being better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.