Match of the Day - 2011/12

Rooney needs to give Shearer the number for the place he got his hair done. Shearer's hair is vanishing by the second!

Petrov didn't cover himself in glory; seemed to throw an elbow at the QPR defender. And, surprise surprise, ''Colin'' couldn't resist having a bit of a whinge about being hard done by with refereeing decisions. He's a graceless loser.

Yes i am for real wtf are clubs doing buying a guy who is a liability.

There own daft fault, they have the cash and they buy a crock.

I was laughing at the stupidity of it all, a known crock done after just 6 minutes.

I think it is a pisser for him but he needs to retire his body cant handle it he is made of glass.

I have seen Owen get some greif for being a crock on here before, whats the difference, because he is a rag now ? pfft.

TCIB said:

I was laughing at the stupidity of it all, a known crock done after just 6 minutes.

I think it is a pisser for him but he needs to retire his body cant handle it he is made of glass.

I have seen Owen get some greif for being a crock on here before, whats the difference, because he is a rag now ? pfft.
The difference is, no matter who the player is you don't wish them to get injured or laugh when they do.

jimharri said:
Petrov didn't cover himself in glory; seemed to throw an elbow at the QPR defender. And, surprise surprise, ''Colin'' couldn't resist having a bit of a whinge about being hard done by with refereeing decisions. He's a graceless loser.
'Colin'?

pudge said:
TCIB said:

The difference is, no matter who the player is you don't wish them to get injured or laugh when they do.
Unfortunately, a certain breed do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.