Match of the Day - 2011/12

TCIB said:
RandomJ said:
Given doing well. Mistake to sell him to a Premier League club.

Its a pisser with keepers, as much as id love him to have stayed you cant keep a world class keeper on the bench.

I think Hart is better but I just thought we should have sold him to Celtic or someone where it won't come back and bite us on the arse.

RandomJ said:
TCIB said:
RandomJ said:
Given doing well. Mistake to sell him to a Premier League club.

Its a pisser with keepers, as much as id love him to have stayed you cant keep a world class keeper on the bench.

I think Hart is better but I just thought we should have sold him to Celtic or someone where it won't come back and bite us on the arse.

Yeah a good point that, i think though Given is quiet partial to the prem and maybe would have resisted a move to another country.

I just hope your wrong matey hehe, no doubt though he will show a masterclass then sprint up in the last minute and smash one past Hart. (my god thats a horrid thought)

Just out of interest, after the whole 'Keys and Gray' thing, who presents MNF on Sky? Do they still use that flashy studio as well

I think it varies Pudge but they do like young redknapp i think.

Here you go if you missed it guys and gals

Match.Of.The.Day.2011.08.13.WS.PDTV.XviD-FTP

Its on my tracker and probably a couple others if you need it :)

A tweet from Joey..............

Bad shirt, shoes and views from Shearer on MOTD again. Sort it out slaphead.

Now that is funny.

article-2025776-0D6C15F200000578-963_468x246.jpg

Un-fuckingbelievable!

Alan Hansen' view on Arsenal v Liverpool, paraphrased:

"A high quality game" - WRONG

"First goal unlucky with deflection, and it's a close one but I'd say it's onside" - Seriously?!

I literally can't believe what I've just heard, it's beyond ridiculous!

Kenny said it was fantastic game of football in post match for sky, i thought are you fucking kidding, i struggled to stay awake at points

LOL offside is offside, simples. It rivaled 'that' Liverpool v Chelsea game for excitement

Have they only shown the liverpool match so far? I deliberately missed the beginning so i wouldn't have to hear the post match bum licking lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.